Happy canada day

Puckguy14

As a diehard hockey fan, I salute you Canada on your day. Thanks for creating the greatest sport on earth. Uh oh here it comes....

*Puckguy singing* (cover the ears)

O Canada! Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,

O Canada! We stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

O Canada! we stand on guard for thee

O CANADA, WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE!

From what my anti-hockey step dad would say, that's my closet Canadian, hockey-lovin' stepson for ya...EH!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

A Did You Know...

Did You Know that HP Pavilion at San Jose is the only NHL arena that has the complete French version of O Canada sung when the Montreal Canadiens are playing.  Of course, this was the same when the Quebec Nordiques played their one and only meeting in San Jose Arena.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

As a brit can I extend a warm canada day greeting to all canadians! At least there is one country England can beat at Cricket still!!

And what a clever idea, getting your national day in just before the Yanks! Kind of like getting a birthday just before your older brother (which I can tell you is a smart move!!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Happy Canada Day to the first nation of hockey, the country with the guts to legalize marijuana and same-sex marriages! :cool:

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

OH Canada ... I love them C'nucks, The great white north, Elsinore Beer, Hockey, Moose, Bears, Beavers and anything with a Maple Leaf. Happy Canada Day fellows.

I'll be close to 'God's Country' this week as I head North, but only as far as St. Paul, Minnesota _ but I'm close.

Have a great day Graphic Warriors!

Oh by the way, "Take Off, Hosers"

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

...as I head North, but only as far as St. Paul, Minnesota...

What brings you to town?  I live in Minneapolis, though I'm heading "up north" for the holiday weekend, myself.

POTD 2013-08-22

ok mockba, weed was a good call on canada's part.(edit: weed is actually LEGAL?!?!) homos gettin married was not.(edit: lesbians are good tho!!!!)

From the reading I'd done, granted I'm not well-versed, small amounts of marijuana are now legal to possess. It was also said that they've turned those law enforcement resources away from minor possession and focusing it more on trafficing.

(Edit: Upon further review, I may very well be wrong.  It's certainly happened before.  But, medicinal marijuana has been legal for quite awhile.  Some references:

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2958.html

http://www.medicalmarihuana.ca/process.html

http://canadaonline.about.com/library/issues/blimj.htm

I'd look more, but I'm supposed to be working. *heh*)

As for the latter, I'm not going to comment, or we'll drift further off-topic than we already are.

POTD 2013-08-22

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

Let's toast our neighbour to the north with some two fours of Molson, Labbatt's, Carling, and lastly, some tinnies of Foster's- yes, Foster's is brewed in Canada for the North American Market. After watching some virtual fireworks on Parliament Hill, We'll have a nightcap with some Mae Wests and wash them down with Pepsi, and listen to some Rush, April Wine, the Bells, Anne Murray, Gordon Lightfoot, The Mamas and The Papas- Denny Dougherty is from Halfiax, so the CanCon quota is safe, The DeFranco Family- now that's a blast from the past!-and Leonard Cohen, just for good measure, try to catch a few reruns of the Caroline Rhea Show before it goes off the air, and maybe still have time for some Tim Horton's and read a few copies of Reid Fleming- WORLD'S TOUGHEST MILKMAN before signing off with "O Canada!"

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

Let's toast our neighbour to the north with some two fours of Molson, Labbatt's, Carling, and lastly, some tinnies of Foster's- yes, Foster's is brewed in Canada for the North American Market. After watching some virtual fireworks on Parliament Hill, We'll have a nightcap with some Mae Wests and wash them down with Pepsi, and listen to some Rush, April Wine, the Bells, Anne Murray, Gordon Lightfoot, The Mamas and The Papas- Denny Dougherty is from Halfiax, so the CanCon quota is safe, The DeFranco Family- now that's a blast from the past!-and Leonard Cohen, just for good measure, try to catch a few reruns of the Caroline Rhea Show before it goes off the air, and maybe still have time for some Tim Horton's and read a few copies of Reid Fleming- WORLD'S TOUGHEST MILKMAN before signing off with "O Canada!"

I forgot to mention Joni Mitchell!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Archived