Royals Concept

TwoRsAndTwoLs

Numbers should either be plain blue, or have the white to go with the script.

Royals need more gold in their look, and I can deal with some black if there is gold to balance it out.

All the KC concepts on this board recently have been pretty dope.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I immediatly liked it when the Royals added black to the uniforms because I always thought that they looked too much like the dodgers. I think that gold could be put in the uniforms but not as a shaddow, it disappears too easily.

Hey, I like this. It may have the same problem mine did, which was that all the ins and outs and negative spaces involved with "KANSAS CITY" do a number on the gold drop shadow. Maybe just a single gold outline?

Good work.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

It's better than what they have. I think they're gonna drop the black relatively soon -- they're more likely to do it than the Mets. Oakland saw the error of its ways and did so a few years back.

I believe Texas has dropped the black as well.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

I was trying to make the gold stand out some more, which is why I added the white layer around the KC script... I found that blue-white-gold-gray makes it stand out a bit more than blue-gold-white-gray. I was trying to do the same effect on the numbers, but it got late, heh. By all rights I should have posted this later, but whatever.

Oh, and dgnmrwrw? I really liked your design of the aways, too. I just never posted about it.

Thanks for the C & C, y'all.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Sometimes I like drop shadows--sometimes not--but here it looks good--it adds a nice depth and contrast in the wordmark--but I agree the number should match with white...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Love both of them - I wish my Royals would drop the black "crappy" Alts and use powder blue. Great concepts!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I think it's pretty good but it could use maybe some blue piping on the sleves or down the button sides or something.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived