Whats up with all the Cubs concepts

VanZeppelin1984

This alwasy happens. Ask anyone not too long ago you couldn't find anythign but Blue Jays concepts.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

WHATS UP WITH ALL THE CUBS CONCEPTS its getting really annoying. is the board just goin through a fab

i think you mean fad.

lmao i did mean to write fad

well one person sees a cubs concept and says "Hmm...I think I'll try one" and then it just multiplies...like water on Gremlins

WHATS UP WITH ALL THE CUBS CONCEPTS its getting really annoying. is the board just goin through a fad

If it's that annoying don't read the threads.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i want to see the concepts i just want to see different team concepts not just the same every time

Well, the reason there's so many Cubs concepts is because someone posted one and it had elements that inspired others to trot out their ideas. In turn, some of those concepts inspired others. etc.

If you want to see other teams so bad, I suggest doing concepts of those teams and maybe you'll inspire others.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Now and then, someone simply does a concept that hasn't been done in a while, and there's a collective, "Yeah, I'd like to do one of those". And yeah, I agree with what Vet said.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Now and then, someone simply does a concept that hasn't been done in a while, and there's a collective, "Yeah, I'd like to do one of those". And yeah, I ahree with what Vet said,

True. I remember when I first got on these boards way back in '04, there were nothing but Islanders concepts. When they announced that the AZ Cardinals were coming out with new unis, there was an influx of Cardinals concepts. So yeah, this happens like once every 2 months or so.

yeah. it's perfectly natural.

i personally think the cubs look fine as they are, so i haven't jumped onto the bandwagon, but i have been part of concept bandwagons in the past.

if that idea annoys you so much, maybe this isn't the board you're looking for. it's common place here.

yeah, I recall last summer-I stumbled upon the old running Cardinal from the 70s, and decided to update it. then I made and posted a concept for it. next thing I know, there's about a thousand AZ Cards concepts popping up :D and then it invariably happened again when the Cards rolled out their logo update.

this happens a lot, with some teams mroe than once-shoot, I've seen times where there's nothing but Avaliques concepts, an endless array of Whale, and sweaty nights of endless Cardinals :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i'm glad someone said something, I was gonna write this in the lounge but I guess I got beat to it. It's not that I don't like the cubs concept, it's that I was getting tired of looking at the sports logos board and the first five threads are all about the cubs. Just want to see some different things.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Of course, by starting another thread, all you've done is keep the Cubs in the front of the forum's mindset. Just let it go... The Cubs will eventually be replaced with a team I hate as the team du jour.

Moose

Of course, by starting another thread, all you've done is keep the Cubs in the front of the forum's mindset.  Just let it go...  The Cubs will eventually be replaced with a team I hate as the team du jour.

Moose

let's go back to the blue jays, they actually need help. :D

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

WHATS UP WITH ALL THE CUBS CONCEPTS its getting really annoying. is the board just goin through a fad

It keeps it from being a forum full of Phillies recolorizations or desires to return to the swirly P.

Hm... that gives me an idea for a Phillies recolorization using the swirly P logo... ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived