Name That Font!

pcgd

Hey all. Does anyone know the font found in the Pacers Earned Jersey?

spacer.png

spacer.png

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

7 hours ago, Telemundo219 said:

Hey all. Does anyone know the font found in the Pacers Earned Jersey?

Tungsten Semibold and Agency Bold

6 hours ago, CDunn said:

Does anybody know something relatively close to the "John Mayer" font in the top right? It's like a vintage appliance or car logo's font. I just can't think of it.

Couldn't find an exact match, but AmericanCooper Block Black has a similar structure to it.

• Like 1

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

2 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

spacer.png

• Like 1

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

3 hours ago, rattyrattera said:

If it's okay I'm going to be requesting a number of historic helmet number fonts for a project

Boston College from the late 1950's to 1961

For early 60's helmet numbers like that (Chargers and Broncos had them as well) I use a thinner LHF Egyptian with extended acute angles and higher middle bar on the 5.

BfOOli0.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

2 hours ago, rattyrattera said:

More helmet numbers, this time Clemson, latter half of 1957. I can supply more images if needed but those in their yearbook are of relatively poor quality.

Thanks!

You're right, not a lot of pixels to work with, but I'd just use a normal athletic block and elongate (NOT stretch, the horizontal and vertical weight looks to be equal) it to size.  An elongated MLB Block might fit the bill nicely.

HE6lzrc.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png