Name That Font!

pcgd

I'm trying to find the font (or one close to it's styling) of the classic bears script B as seen here:

f8e5cef3c9314eaf2c7618e9c3a176cf.18765.jpeg

I've seen a few on DaFont that are close but no cigar. Any tips or a direct hit?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

UPDATE: Found it. It's Stratum 1, maybe 2 sometimes.

----

Looking for the NIKE font featured here: http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikepro/en_US/

It's used on the STAY COOL, STAY WARM, and all of that, and also the type when you roll over those things. I think the NIKE PRO COMBAT is even a variation of it, though that might be highly customized.

Thanks.

Can someone identify this one? Thanks

Untitled-4-2.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone identify the font used for 'gang green'? I want to start doing some pro combat concepts and would really like to use this font.

NYjets_PChome.png

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Can anyone identify the font used for 'gang green'? I want to start doing some pro combat concepts and would really like to use this font.

Bank Gothic

thanks a bunch!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Knocking a few of these out...

I've been trying for years to find out if the BILLS script logo has a font name ???

339.gif

Closest you'll get is Giza ThreeThree with custom curves on it.

Does anyone know the font in the Dallas Mavricks Script logo?

0icn2sxk3ai2gmfeig44nne0c.gif

If not that logo, one that looks kind of similar?

There's a font called TF Cavalier that matches, but the A's have been flipped. Fits for the Bobcats too.

name this font please...

qwvc6o2qzf2i75ygfibl1raj.gif

Helvetica Condensed Black Oblique

Can someone identify this one? Thanks

Untitled-4-2.png

Univers

please :)? this font is everywhere

phoenix-wolfgang-art.jpg

the bottom one?

Solomon Normal Close substitute is Avenir.