Name That Font!

pcgd

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone have the new canucks font? the ones used for the Names on the back and the #'s....can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's Agency FB Bold ... if you snoop around some of the free font sites, you should be able to find it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
albumcoverspretenders19bw2.jpg

I found a very close match (Aviator SG-Light) using whatthefont.com but the E's are different... Any help with the exact match on the above image? Thanks!

The closest match I could find is Bodega Sans, although the "R"s are a little different.

llbean.jpg

From the L.L.Bean holiday catalog. This is actually the typeface used in the current L.L.Bean logotype as well. It's beautiful, and there are some big, clear examples of it in the catalog. Something like the capital G might be a dead giveaway, but I just can't pinpoint it for the life of me. Great set of italics to boot.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

llbean.jpg

From the L.L.Bean holiday catalog. This is actually the typeface used in the current L.L.Bean logotype as well. It's beautiful, and there are some big, clear examples of it in the catalog. Something like the capital G might be a dead giveaway, but I just can't pinpoint it for the life of me. Great set of italics to boot.

Kind of looks like Cheltenham Old Style.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Hey font and uniform experts...I am desperately searching for the lettering font the Florida Panthers use for their nameplates. It is different than any of the other fonts used by the NHL teams and I have failed to find a match in my MLB, NFL, and NBA collections. It is also used by the Saskatchewan Roughriders for their nameplates.

I have had no luck thus far...and was wondering someone could "help a brother out".

fla.jpg

Thanks!