Toronto Blue Jays Logos

kingssss

Which Blue Jays Logo is your Favorite?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The original was the best, and they had their best yers with that logo.

Never liked the cartoon bird peeking out from behind the T with his Maple Leaf tattoo. Doesn't say "major league" to me.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I agree with the red being sorely needed in the logo, especially since they're Canada's only MLB team. I voted for the second one (1997-2003).

They need to be on the phone with the poster here who had the concept of the current Jay head (which ain't bad) and the red maple leaf.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

I voted for the original, but that's because I've been a fan since Day 1. I was at the third game in Blue Jays history on Easter Sunday, 1977. I sat front row right behind the Blue Jays' dugout. Jerry Garvin beat the Chisox that day. Top ticket was $7C. A program (which I still have) cost $1C. To me the first logo says "BLUE JAYS." Always has, always will.

But in fairness I like numbers two and three. My least favorite is the current one, primarily because of the colors and no word "Blue."

:flagcanada:

anyone see the concept i did yesterday with more red?

That jersey wasnt that bad. i dont know though, i want them to get some red back in the logo but i do like their current logo. i dont know what important information that just gave all of you, but there you go.

teamsnew2.png

Toss up really between the first and second logos. The first logo carries all the tradition with it, so I'd like to see them stick with that style, but the second was a reasonably good update of the first, and graphically light-years ahead.

10 guesses what my least favourite is?

'Course, nothing tops this beauty (shameless self/Creamer promotion).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

97-02 is my least fav. I voted for the bird around the T with the maple leaf tatt on his arm. I think that was cool. I'm not a fan of the red in their unis (even though it's all mighty Canada). I am def. not a fan of the new unis, but I do like the new logo too.

KISSwall09.jpg

97-02 is my least fav. I voted for the bird around the T with the maple leaf tatt on his arm. I think that was cool. I'm not a fan of the red in their unis (even though it's all mighty Canada). I am def. not a fan of the new unis, but I do like the new logo too.

That maple leaf tattoo was clever.

That said, I like the original because the team hasn't won a division title since the change.

:):flagcanada:

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived