Southern California NHL Concepts

flamesfan89

Wow thats a nice logo, but they are in the past and should nopt be brought down to Anaheim, they are Oakland not So Cal.

I'm not sure the ducks will even be able to use the name, because Dallas probably has the rights. The new owner in Anaheim seems like he wants to change the name, and Golden Seals was mentioned, so I did a modern concept of it. Personaly I'd prefer just the Anaheim Ducks.

What font did you use for the Golden Seals script?

It's called Creampuff, and I got it for free from 1001freefonts.com (I think).

All of them are very good - I really like the Seals concept the best.

Great work!!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Guest robpas

It's not that far fetched to name the team the Golden Seals...there's an area near Anaheim called Seal Beach....

I'm not sure the ducks will even be able to use the name, because Dallas probably has the rights.

if the new ducks owners really wanted to go with either golden seals or seals then i dont think dallas would protest. im sure the new york jets still own the rights to the name "titans" (from their early new york titans days) but that didnt stop the oilers from using it. i dont think the seals name would be a problem if the new owner really wanted to go in that direction. imo anahiem seals is the way to go.

Pretty cool work on all the sets flames fan!

I'm happy to see a good use for the Seals logo!!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• 3 weeks later...

I like the Kings home & away. The only thing I would change is the shoulder lettering on the jerseys. I would go with a block letter style, but that's just a personal preference. :)

I really like all three of the Ducks. Very nice! :grin:

I love all three of the Golden Seals. They have a retro feel and yet new at the same time. The logo is great! Nice job on them all! I always did like the Oakland Seals/California Golden Seals jerseys because they were so unique. :D

"This sweater, this Bluenote, it's your life. That Bluenote never hits the floor. You wear that sweater with pride." Barclay Plager

plagerbrosdancing.jpg

OK being from SoCal I can say those Kings silver alternates (if they're grey instead of like metallic silver) will go over really well in L.A. Nice way to touch into the 'hood. I love all the Kings concepts and the Seals. I have been interested in seeing an improved or at least different Flames set. They stole their look from Atlanta and haven't changed it much. I don't care for the horse head logo but there's gotta be something better for them.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

I have been interested in seeing an improved or at least different Flames set. They stole their look from Atlanta and haven't changed it much. I don't care for the horse head logo but there's gotta be something better for them.

they didnt steal anything. the team moved.

I have been interested in seeing an improved or at least different Flames set. They stole their look from Atlanta and haven't changed it much. I don't care for the horse head logo but there's gotta be something better for them.

I think the Atlanta Flames had a great look and their logo was an all-time classic. However, I never liked the look of the Calgary Flames logo. Maybe I need to go to a psychiatrist and look at some ink splotches or something :wacko:, but from a distance the Calgary logo looks to me like a chicken head.

"This sweater, this Bluenote, it's your life. That Bluenote never hits the floor. You wear that sweater with pride." Barclay Plager

plagerbrosdancing.jpg

TREMENDOUS--all three homes and roads are great. All should be used immediately.

I am not as fond of the alts--Anaheim is OK, but not the Kings or Seals. Maybe the kings 3rd would be an identical jersey, but yellow.

The Duck logo is fantastic, though. And great Seals update.

:notworthy:

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived