NHL Off-Season 2005/06

Suigi

okiedsd.jpg

Start hawking this one on eBay pronto!

This may be the only picture that'll be taken of Eric Lindros wearing the Leafs' jersey while standing upright and being aware of his surroundings.

CAVEAT EMPTOR, TORONTO.

BTW... A group of my friends had words with Brett Lindros maybe 10 years ago at a party down at the Jersey Shore... he was drunk and rude and basically being a d*ck. If they'd known that his head was also "Lindros soft", and knowing my friends, I'd bet my house that someone would've taken a swing.

Keep that head up, Big E... :wacko:

Simmer down, VD...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kings re-sign Alexander Frolov to a 5-year deal! That oughta make LMU and kingsss quite happy (just like me :D )...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

The Hartford Whalers have signed Ron Francis to a one-year contract.

:P

Only for you, brassbonanza.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no ... I've time-warped back to 1992 again! I hate it when this happens. :D

My friend bought a Lindros jersey today (Aug 13th). It was just sitting in the window of a store, so on an impulse she bought it. I gotta say it looks pretty damn good. One of the first ones in Toronto I think.

DSCN3691.jpg

And on an impluse while I was at the HHOF, they were selling Pro jerseys for $150, so I picked this baby up.

DSCN3692.jpg

Good day for all!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

DSCN3691.jpg

And on an impluse while I was at the HHOF, they were selling Pro jerseys for $150, so I picked this baby up.

DSCN3692.jpg

Good day for all!!

That Lindros jersey is wickedly bent. Those numbers look pretty flexible.

And I dare you to put CRHA 31 on the back of that jersey. :P

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

DSCN3691.jpg

DSCN3692.jpg

Good day for all!!

That Lindros jersey is wickedly bent. Those numbers look pretty flexible.

And I dare you to put CRHA 31 on the back of that jersey. :P

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

She was pushing the back out of it...I have a pic where its layin flat if you so much would rather see. :P

I like to keep my jerseys nameless....so unless you wanna buy me another jersey AND pay for the name to be put on it...Its stayin blank. :P

DCP_6502.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

DCP_6502.jpg

Is that....is that.... :Oo:

....glitter? :huh:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

DCP_6502.jpg

Is that....is that.... :Oo:

....glitter? :huh:

Sadly no...its a replica...so instead of using the silver thread...they use silver fabric...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

DCP_6502.jpg

Erhm...

Am I the only one trying to figure out why the CCM logo is on the hem and not under the neckline? I thought the replicas were like the authentics in that way, but they also had the same logo on the left sleeve cuff.

Unless this is old stock from the 1999-2000 season, and they just put modern letters and numbers on it... Damn, I hate being confused! :blink:

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived