Alouettes wearing red paints.

Davey

Im whatching the Argos and the Alouettes as the game just started and I noticed that the Alouettes are wearing red pants tonite. There not that bad lol. Anyone else seeing this ?

( note yes i know i spelled pants rong so get all worked up on me lol. )

4kv29i.jpg

Red pants, eh?

s081280a.jpg

Wow. This picture kinda makes those guys look like they're wearing red boxer-briefs.... :blink:

Not sure I like the look, but I haven't seen a full-length picture yet, so I'll save my judgment till then.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Im whatching the Argos and the Alouettes as the game just started and I noticed that the Alouettes are wearing red pants tonite. There not that bad lol. Anyone else seeing this ?

You spelled wrong wrong. ^_^

You spelled wrong wrong. ^_^

Spelling wrong wrong? :therock:

I wonder what that uniform would look like if they wore those pants witht the alternative blue jersey they wore earlier this season, and blue socks.

For that matter I wonder if their blue pants would look better with these red socks they just wore.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

On the topic of the Argos-Allouettes game i've never seen a kicker get in a fight and subsequently get ejected until that game. About the Allouettes unis I prefer the blue pants, the red ones i thought just looked odd especially with red socks.

I wonder what that uniform would look like if they wore those pants witht the alternative blue jersey they wore earlier this season, and blue socks.

For that matter I wonder if their blue pants would look better with these red socks they just wore.

I don't think their blue alternate jerseys and their newly-acquired red pants would be a good combo, it would look too busy. I wouldn't wear the red with their regular home jerseys either.

I would love to see them try the white jerseys with the blue pants and the red socks.

Image1.jpg

Meh.

I think I'm used to seeing them with blue pants, that's why I'm not sure. Maybe with blue socks it would look better though.

But most importantly they won!!! :P

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived