ANYONE With any NBA News?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that New Orleans had test marketers ask fans about color combinations. But, the Pistions are changing the primary and secondary logos, and the Pacers updated the logos and are coming out with new uniforms, with the Bucks changing next year. Rumor is that the Kings might be changing everything, apparently using the design that they supposedly saved until now for a new arena.

VmWIn6B.png

Scheduled for this year:

Cavaliers - New Alt

Nuggets - New Alt

Pistons - New Alt, New Uniform And Logo Package

Pacers - New Uniform And Logo Package

Celtics - The unused alt from last year is supposed to make a debut this year

Magic - New Alt

Blazers - Road wordmark change (most likely 'Portland' or 'Trailblazers'

Kings - New Alt

^^yea it is 3 years

Then how are the Nuggets, Cavs and Magic getting an alt? They've only had those uniforms for two years..

Is it wait for three years, or wait until the third season?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I think the Pistons' "new" uniform set aside from the new alt is replacing the horse with the new "DP" on the shorts.

yea i think i heard the same info...

BRYWHIT, the caption under Paul means that its a new jersey for him b/c he is a rookie, not b/c the Hornets are getting new jerseys...

btw: thanks AAO for the info :)

I think the Pistons' "new" uniform set aside from the new alt is replacing the horse with the new "DP" on the shorts.

yea i think i heard the same info...

BRYWHIT, the caption under Paul means that its a new jersey for him b/c he is a rookie, not b/c the Hornets are getting new jerseys...

btw: thanks AAO for the info :)

Thats why I said suggests. They could have takin pics of both old and new unis.

NOLAbanner.jpg

nba rookie photo shoot

scrool down to paragraph titled " top secret"

This link gives a hint at a new uni. The caption under chris paul suggests it could be the hornets.

Wow that's really reading into the caption. I took that caption to mean the Hornets' jersey IS Chris Paul's new jersey, which it is. Plus, if you read the paragraph, the new jersey was worn during the shoot...so it's gotta be a rookie whose picture you don't see, IMO.

They could have takin pics of both old and new unis.

Not likely, but who knows?

And I still don't think the caption suggests anything, really.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I have a good guess

The rookie is Dannie Granger

whose on the indiana pacers

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Against All Odds-where do you hear all this stuff? I love new uniforms and logos! I think the Bucks are about due for some new threads. Also the Bulls, Pistons (change the logo enough and the duds should follow), Pacers (I think they're doing it because Reggie's retiring and the franchise's identity needs to change too), Clippers, Nets, and Kings. Alternates (with primary jersey color) needed for the C's (black), Cavs (black), Nuggets (yellow?), Pistons (black-fitting for a 'bad boy' look), Rockets (I'm thinking silver), Grizz should but no color in their palette is unique enough from their current unis, Bucks (silver), Knicks (some classy usage of orange), Magic (black-kind of like the retro ones back in the day), Kings (?), Jazz (black), Wiz (black or gold).

ujsignature.png

Archived