Vermont Expo powder blue

simpsontide

Yes, this is bad.

But i think it's in the execution. I bet someone could make a halfway decent Expos jersey using their last script "expos" on the '80s powder blue style jerseys.

This looks like it was made a Vermont junior high home economics class as a projec.t

bi4bar.jpg

You can buy 'em,too. Contact info is at the Vermont Expo website. $125.00

Poor batter... he must yes or yes wear that awful jersey! :D

At least he is earning his salary...

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

It would look a little better if the helmet matched.

...or if there wasn't so much red mixed in there...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

It would look a little better if the helmet matched.

What helmet matches that? The old pinwheels fit the powder blue and the shoulder stripes, but not the wordmark on the front, which didn't come along until the Expos busted out the pinstripes.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It reminds me of a Japanese baseball jersey or something i'd expect to see on MXC. It just looks and feels really out of place and odd.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived