Best Division I-A football helmet

winghaz

Which Division I-A college football team has the best helmet?  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
p1563170reg.jpg

This one should have been in the poll.

That was my first thought after reading through the entries.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

JPHVAJHKAGHZGNO.20050408163640.jpg

I agree, but with the new logo on it instead of the old.

I definitely looked around for a CU helmet with the new modified logo, but came up snakeeyes. The old and new helmets get my vote anyways. Both are great.

6uXNWAo.png

Sacker, I PURPOSELY avoided putting Troy in, because I know you would have found a way to vote for Troy, like, 40 times. :wink2:

Nah, I'm not that slick. I know that I may seem full of crap whenever I put Troy's stuff as the best whatever in 1-A football, but it is my honest opinion because Troy really does have a very nice identity package, as well as a nice helmet. I especially vote for the helmet since I help make them every week. I mostly do the center stripes.

Well, I'm going to write in for the good old 'W' of Washington.

That purple 'W' on a gold helmet never gets old... That is, unless they decide to put the new Husky logo on the helmets. Then, I would probably die a happy man.

Archived