unbelieveable Cardinals

In 5..4..3..2..1

Is there any truth to the rumor I 've heard on profootballtalk.com? Adam Schefter of NFL Network was saying that the Cardinals red jerseys would'nt be ready until mid-season. What a joke! That organization is still an absolute joke if this is true .You come out with new uni's and don't even have them ready for the season.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there any truth to the rumor I 've heard on profootballtalk.com? Adam Schefter of NFL Network was saying that the Cardinals red jerseys would'nt be ready until mid-season. What a joke! That organization is still an absolute joke if this is true .You come out with new uni's and don't even have them ready for the season.

You're assuming that this is the Cardinals' fault. (When in doubt, blame Bill Bidwill.)

Reebok has had issues like this before; my money's on them, not the Cardinals.

Aren't those red jerseys the same as last year's red jerseys?

I seem to recall reading here that they were keeping them as alts.

The Cardinals are indeed keeping the old Red jerseys as alts, but this story is referring to the new Cardinal Red jerseys - the ones that haven't even been worn yet.

I'll put the blame on Reebok for this one, especially given the NHL's current goalie jersey fiasco. 3 exclusive league uni contracts, and they can't get their stuff together. I say open it back up to competition. Bring me Starter jerseys!

But naturally, Bidwill still sucks.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'll put the blame on Reebok for this one, especially given the NHL's current goalie jersey fiasco. 3 exclusive league uni contracts, and they can't get their stuff together.

I've heard the NHL isn't approving anything that reebok is doing. They (reebok) is having a really rough time getting anything completed because of this.

Doesn't explain the Cardinals situation.

I'll put the blame on Reebok for this one, especially given the NHL's current goalie jersey fiasco.  3 exclusive league uni contracts, and they can't get their stuff together.

I've heard the NHL isn't approving anything that reebok is doing. They (reebok) is having a really rough time getting anything completed because of this.

shoot, I wouldn't approve that cockeyed goalie idea either.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I love the uni they've been wearing. I dunno how i'l like the red jersey, but the white uni is spectacular.

Same here. After watching them last night, those new unis are really starting to grow on me.

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but the grey facemasks really have to go. Now that you guys are saying that they are keeping their old uniform for throwback purposes, I am even more convinced. The grey lovers will still get to see the old facemasks once or twice a year. That should be enough. The rest of us shouldn't have to suffer. The Cards are a red or black facemask away from having really nice uniforms. Until they make that change, they look awful.

yeah, i'd have to say those whites are pretty sweet. Plus, i really don't think the cards fans mind the whites. They have grown on most of the league. I would'nt be surprised if they wore them 95% of the year. But, you gotta wonder, if they play the cowboys in dallas, does that mean the cowboys wil wear their disregarded blues?

I have to agree with most of you here the all whites are sweet. However I would still like to see the Cardinals in the new red jerseys with white pants it is what I think of when I think Cardinals(red/white). We have seen the white/red set and I'm not impressed because of the red socks/ red pants and not having the full white stripe(swoosh) on the pants. I should'nt have to tell you I could care less about the all red .

I'll put the blame on Reebok for this one, especially given the NHL's current goalie jersey fiasco.  3 exclusive league uni contracts, and they can't get their stuff together.

shoot, I wouldn't approve that cockeyed goalie idea either.

Does anyone know who those ideas really were from?

Archived