New Kentucky Hockey Jerseys

SoxSteeler

I went to the game the other night got the poster free and stuff. The front has Kentucky diagonally down from the shoulder to the waste. the home jersey is white with the blue being away. I kinda liked the UK logo in the center(like on the old ones) better or wish they would use the diagonal school lettering for the roads only. I dig the striping on these though.

alison_list.jpg

0t5bs29z.jpg

f8802290.jpg

5xq8bman.jpg

1skrg1n0.jpg

Wow... that's not like, a direct copy of the Maple Leafs poster of Trish Strauts or anything. Not at all. Not even close. So far off, that I didn't even think of that other poster that this one looks nothing like.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Wow... that's not like, a direct copy of the Maple Leafs poster of Trish Strauts or anything. Not at all. Not even close. So far off, that I didn't even think of that other poster that this one looks nothing like.

Yeah, 'cuz that's copyright 2003:

trish_640x480.jpg

and Kentucky's only been doing these posters every year since '98-'99:

ashley_judd.jpg

Hmm, I wonder who's copying who? (And trust me, the UK posters are legendary in the hockey world)

Moose

Dammit... I knew the Kentucky ones came first. I just fluffed up when typing it out. I meant to say that Toronto copies them... trust me, I know these posters well.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

ashley_judd.jpg

Hmm, I wonder who's copying who? (And trust me, the UK posters are legendary in the hockey world)

Moose

You'd think they'd be able to spell Lexington right.

ashley_judd.jpg

Moose

Yeah, because that's where your focus goes when you look at the poster... :P

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

ashley_judd.jpg

Moose

Yeah, because that's where your focus goes when you look at the poster... :P

That just leads me to believe he's been staring at it for a while.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I'd like to reserve an advance copy of the '06-'07 poster, when Kentucky unveils their new "form-fitting" jerseys. :shocked:

And I'll echo the sentiments of many on this board:

Girl + hockey jersey + nothing else = wowie-wow-wow-wow.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I didn't even know that Kentucky had a hockey team!

Division II club sport, so its understandable.

they also play all their games at midnight, it is actually a pretty big deal. I know someone who played hockey there.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I'd like to reserve an advance copy of the '06-'07 poster, when Kentucky unveils their new "form-fitting" jerseys.  :shocked:

And I'll echo the sentiments of many on this board:

Girl + hockey jersey + nothing else = wowie-wow-wow-wow.

lol...form fitting?

nah these are just fine..."easy access" just like tempest mentioned ;):P

btw: yea i didnt know UK had a hockey team... :blink:

Archived