A Treat on Monday Night

JQK

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the Saints can move to San Diego

Doubt it Mortensen was saying something to the effect that the city of San Diego was in shambles politically, corruption all kinds of problems and whoever is taking over was stating the city was in no position to be thinking about funding football teams(stadiums). Hence the chance for the Chargers to move. IF THEY DON'T HAVE A NEW STADIUM OR UPDATED STADIUM THAT PUTS THEM IN THE TOP 25 STADIUMS THEY HAVE AN OUT IN THE LEASE FOR JAN 07. Sorry about the CAPS.

Why wait until '07? Why couldn't they do it next year

Because there is some rule the NFL has about notifying them two years prior to changing uniforms. I heard that the Bills are trying to get the league to wave that rule so they can have them for next year but that is always tough, that is to get the league to bend it's rules a little. Let's keep our fingers crossed. As far as the Chargers wearing yellow pants with the throwbacks I think it could work but only if they used them home and away otherwise I like white at home and powder blue pants on the road.

Maybe you heard that the Bills were petitioning the league to allow them to wear theior throwbacks again. I know they are doing that because i heard GM Tom Donahoe say it on his radio show. The NFL allows team to wear throwbacks no more than twice in the regular season and the Bills wore them the first 2 weeks of the season.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

That rhymes!

Seriously, they put the wordmark in the end zones too. Great. They should wear them forever now, but sync up the number font on the helmet with the uniform font. (I vote for the helmet one.)

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Maybe you heard that the Bills were petitioning the league to allow them to wear theior throwbacks again. I know they are doing that because i heard GM Tom Donahoe say it on his radio show. The NFL allows team to wear throwbacks no more than twice in the regular season and the Bills wore them the first 2 weeks of the season

No actually I heard that from the team website , the section called Bills Backers people were saying the team loves it, the fans love it and they were considering a change . This was after the league denied them to wear it the rest of the year.

Don't the Chargers usually lose when they wear their powder blues??

What does that matter?

THEY FLAT OUT LOOK BETTER(powder blues)

Do you not know how to use the quote button or the edit post button? This board is pretty sweet, but it's not rocket science...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Hey things are looking up boys. The Bolts play the Raiders at home on a Sunday night game in which they will again be sporting the powder blues. That is almost a lock to win against the Raiders. Long live the powder blue movement. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss! Where is Marv Albert when you need him?

The Bolts play the Raiders at home on a Sunday night game in which they will again be sporting the powder blues. That is almost a lock to win against the Raiders.

What is "almost a lock" to win?? The Chargers...wearing powder blue...2-5 record with them on...what part about that game is a lock to win?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Hey things are looking up boys. The Bolts play the Raiders at home on a Sunday night game in which they will again be sporting the powder blues. That is almost a lock to win against the Raiders.

Raiders will win.

6uXNWAo.png

Somebody out there has to agree with me that the Broncos should be wearing the orange jerseys full time. Anybody?

nope.

and the panthers should not wear thier blues full time

the texans should not wear thier reds full time

the titans should not wear thier light blues full time

did I miss any?

Archived