Worst person in the world to be right now

sscrunner06

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't want to be Cory Anderson of Tennessee after his fumble went out of the endzone for an Alabama touchback. Still a great game though, I haven't seen a game like this since the Alabama/Georgia game in 1994.

I wouldn't want to be Cory Anderson of Tennessee after his fumble went out of the endzone for an Alabama touchback.  Still a great game though, I haven't seen a game like this since the Alabama/Georgia game in 1994.

Gee thanks,you just made my point for me.

oh well GO SOX.

Tonight's entry:

(former?) Houston Astros closer Brad Lidge...last two apperances ending in giving up walk-off homers.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Not since Byung Hun Kim has a releiver had such a bad time in two straight games. I think Lidges arm may be balky. The Astros didnt use him in Game 6 didnt use him yesterday to keep it clsoe and waited until 9th today when they could have used him for a 7 out save.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Tonight's entry:

(former?) Houston Astros closer Brad Lidge...last two apperances ending in giving up walk-off homers.

Well Pujols' homer wasn't a walk-off...it was in the top of the ninth...but it almost hit that damn train in Houston so I guess that's cool enough anyway.

Mitch Williams.

Forever.

correct

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Not since Byung Hun Kim has a releiver had such a bad time in two straight games. I think Lidges arm may be balky. The Astros didnt use him in Game 6 didnt use him yesterday to keep it clsoe and waited until 9th today when they could have used him for a 7 out save.

Haha, I remember reading in the paper here in Arizona that after the second homer he gave up in NY he was put on suicide watch

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived