Baltimore Ravens concept

Dave Ship

Not too shabby, 'Nik...

I would minimize the bib effect on the backs of all 3 jerseys - it's too "University of Miami + Nike's love child" for the NFL.

I would also reverse the stripes on the helmet - the purple stripes get lost next to the black helmet; the gold could serve as a starker contrast between the 2 darker colors.

The rest of it, I like a lot.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I would really like this if the bib ended on the shoulders at the Nike logo and did not extend down.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Pretty Sweet looking - I tend to be traditionalist, but these are very nice!!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The shoulder and sleeve design is amazing, original and great looking. I think you could make this a better concept by closing the piping off under the arm like you did in your cowboys concept for an example, instead of trying to connect it all the way down to the pants. The connection to the pants looks semi-forced in my opinion.

Originality is a rarity on these boards lately, keep them coming.

These uniforms are fantastic! I think the current Ravens logo and uniforms are the worst in the NFL. I hate the Raven Profile logo with the B. I strongly prefer either the shield or the Raven head looking straight ahead. These uniforms would be a major upgrade. I also love the Gold Alt.

As a Raven fan, I am always hypercritical of any Raven concept (especially since I generally like the current unis). That being said, the back of the jerseys and pants look a little too Raptor-esque (??) to me because of the bib and the arch across the top of the pants. I'm also still partial to the drop shadow numbers, which you have ditched. Otherwise, these are pretty sharp as modern tweaks/updates go.

Also, I'm not entirely sold on the gold alt, but I really like the shade you have used (which, I presume, is the shade currently used for trim, logo, etc.).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Your designs are very original, I'll give you that, but I cannot bring myself to like a uniform in which jerseys and pants, both with stripes, do not flow together seamlessly.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived