Which Team Do You Hate The Most?

nsentv

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Yankees, but my write-in vote would go the the ASU Sun Devils.

ASU's pattern is to exhibit tremendous self-regard -- they claimed they were Pac-10 title / national title contenders this year, again.

Their arrogance is then belied by their consistently disappointing results, such as this season's 5-4 (3-3 Pac-10) record.

The embarassment of which is regularly compounded by a loss to my own University of Arizona Wildcats, including last season's 34-27 defeat to an Arizona team that entered the game w/ a 2-8 record. Arizona leads the all-time series 44-33-1, including a 15-7-1 split since 1982.

This despite ASU's laughable fantasy that they are a "football school." :rolleyes:

In fact, ASU is middling at football (and our personal whipping boys), terrible in basketball and solid only in baseball. Where they really excell is in their ratio of athletes arrested for murder, sexual assault, etc.

Arizona is a bona fide basketball powerhouse. We have a nationally ranked baseball program. And as evidenced by our 52-14 whupping of UCLA, we are on the cusp of having a formidable football program under the leadership of Coach Mike Stoops.

So Sparky, get ready to have that unjustifiedly smug smirk smacked off your face. November 25 in Tempe, Arizona will kick ASU's yellow asses up and down the field.

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

MLB: 1. Yankees 2. Mets/Dodgers 3. Red Sox

NFL: 1. 49ers 2. Cowboys 3. Bucs

NHL: 1. Rangers 2. Flyers 3. Maple Leafs

NBA: 1. Lakers 2. Knicks 3. Bulls (Figured I'd narrow it down from 30)

College (SEC only): 1. Florida 2. Tennessee 3. Alabama/Auburn

College (non-SEC): 1. Georgia Tech 2. Texas 3. Syracuse/BC

MLB - 1. Cardinals 2. Yankees 3. White Sox

NFL - 1. Packers 2. Vikings 3. Eagles

NBA - 1. Lakers 2. Pistons 3. Heat

NHL - 1. Red Wings 2. Blues 3. Rangers

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

my list of hated teams would have to include the entire NBA, except for the bulls, pacers and mavs. in the NHL, i am getting sick of the red wings and the rangers and the flyers, it seems like it's been those three getting all of the games on TV this season. i also hate the canucks and sharks and devils. baseball, i hate the cardinals and astros (gay ball park) and yankees (gay team). i should include the braves because they never do anything in the playoffs anymore. i hate the eagles and cowboys, probly the packers too, although i feel pretty bad for brett favre and the season he's having. in college, i hate DUKE, kansas and UCONN hoops, and then in football, USC is at the top of my list, probably over all. i hate Boston College, Michigan and State, Florida and State, Miami, Ohio State, and SYRACUSE. screw syracuse!

quinn_samardzija_sig.jpg

ASU's pattern is to exhibit tremendous self-regard -- they claimed they were Pac-10 title / national title contenders this year, again.

Their arrogance is then belied by their consistently disappointing results, such as this season's 5-4 (3-3 Pac-10) record.

The embarassment of which is regularly compounded by a loss to my own University of Arizona Wildcats, including last season's 34-27 defeat to an Arizona team that entered the game w/ a 2-8 record. Arizona leads the all-time series 44-33-1, including a 15-7-1 split since 1982.

This despite ASU's laughable fantasy that they are a "football school." :rolleyes:

In fact, ASU is middling at football (and our personal whipping boys), terrible in basketball and solid only in baseball. Where they really excell is in their ratio of athletes arrested for murder, sexual assault, etc.

Arizona is a bona fide basketball powerhouse. We have a nationally ranked baseball program. And as evidenced by our 52-14 whupping of UCLA, we are on the cusp of having a formidable football program under the leadership of Coach Mike Stoops.

So Sparky, get ready to have that unjustifiedly smug smirk smacked off your face. November 25 in Tempe, Arizona will kick ASU's yellow asses up and down the field.

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

I sort of want to cry. That's just straight-up mean.

It'll feel that much better when we beat you guys in two weeks.

Hard choices...seeing I despise a good chunk of the teams listed :lol:

All time hatred would be the Islanders...let's put it this way, they could be playing a team with some of the most hateable personalities of all time (like Hitler, Osama, Saddam, etc) and I'd probably root against the Isles :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I grew up hating America's Team.

I also hate all the New York Teams..but not because they're in New York.

Jets: Only ones I don't hate..lucky.

Giants: NFC..I'm a rabid Falcon's fan..so all the NFC teams are evil.

Yankees: Obvious.

Mets: NL East, same as Bravos.

Knicks: Because no matter how much they suck, ESPN or someone will pick them to be the NBA champions.

And I hate hockey..so...

And, for the final team I hate:

St. Louis Rams..because they CHEATED! THAT'S RIGHT! EFFING CHEATED IN 34!

How did they cheat?

Very Carefully.

No, I'm kidding..I just always say that around here (in real life) to see where all the Rams fans are.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

The embarassment of which is regularly compounded by a loss to my own University of Arizona Wildcats, including last season's 34-27 defeat to an Arizona team that entered the game w/ a 2-8 record.  Arizona leads the all-time series 44-33-1, including a 15-7-1 split since 1982.

This despite ASU's laughable fantasy that they are a "football school."    :rolleyes:

In fact, ASU is middling at football (and our personal whipping boys), terrible in basketball and solid only in baseball.  Where they really excell is in their ratio of athletes arrested for murder, sexual assault, etc.

Arizona is a bona fide basketball powerhouse.  We have a nationally ranked baseball program.  And as evidenced by our 52-14 whupping of UCLA, we are on the cusp of having a formidable football program under the leadership of Coach Mike Stoops.

So Sparky, get ready to have that unjustifiedly smug smirk smacked off your face.  November 25 in Tempe, Arizona will kick ASU's yellow asses up and down the field.

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

I sort of want to cry. That's just straight-up mean.

It'll feel that much better when we beat you guys in two weeks.

Truth hurts. And you're in for a whopping dose of The Truth when the UA Wildcats pound your boys into the turf.

"Basketball on grass," they say. I say your whole school's on grass. ^_^

See ya in two weeks, buddy.

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

I hate the Lakers. Hate 'em. It was pure hell for me, a hockey fan, to have to be exposed to SO MUCH Laker talk on sports radio these last few years.

I swear, there was probably no one happier on this planet than I was when Shaquille O' Neal went to Miami just so I would hopefully never, ever have to hear that awful, grating word ever, ever again...

"ShaqandKobe" :cursing::cursing::cursing:

I also hate the Cowboys.

Your choices didn't include the Flyers or the Packers though. Two others I detest with a passion.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

its funny how many people hate the yankees.....my friend started a chant saying, "yankees suck"...he did that in the middle of the street, and all of a sudden, everybody started in with him.....it was hilarious slappinsmiley.gif

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

Archived