Phoenix wearing throwbacks

ahub

I did like those jerseys back in the day, but I've always preferred the Barkley-era jerseys to those or to the currents.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Variation on a theme:

1209sunsbig.jpg

I do love these unis. They take me back to the early days, watching KJ and the Suns at the Madhouse on McDowell. 602, represent!

A very classy retro uniform. Not sure how accurate these are, but it's cool they got the name lettering correct.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Variation on a theme:

1209sunsbig.jpg

I do love these unis. They take me back to the early days, watching KJ and the Suns at the Madhouse on McDowell. 602, represent!

Heck ya...602!!! I heard the madhouse is being torn down soon :cry: ...Also, while looking at those jerseys I thought of KJ and then thought of the infamous KJ dunk over Hakim Olajuwon...which is now my avatar :)....

PS... Amare, you never answered my question about your bet and you still dont have your ASU pride sig up B)

PopHeading-1.gif

Variation on a theme:

1209sunsbig.jpg

I do love these unis.  They take me back to the early days, watching KJ and the Suns at the Madhouse on McDowell.  602, represent!

Heck ya...602!!! I heard the madhouse is being torn down soon :cry: ...Also, while looking at those jerseys I thought of KJ and then thought of the infamous KJ dunk over Hakim Olajuwon...which is now my avatar :)....

PS... Amare, you never answered my question about your bet and you still dont have your ASU pride sig up B)

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I stepped up and acknowledged your win, but nobody sent me anything to post. The two weeks expired yesterday. Not my fault if you ASU boys can't get your acts together. :rolleyes::D

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

(BTW, your KJ-over-Hakeem avatar is money. I've added it to my collection. Have you got access to a larger still photo?)

Dang dude, I just figured the other guy had sent you something since he was the one you had the initial bet with. Oh well, I will just send you one next year when you guys lose...again.

And yea, it is money. I haven't found a bigger still picture yet but I will look a little harder later...I was going to say that the KJ dunk was the best of all time but then I remember the little Vince Carter Olympics incident.

PopHeading-1.gif

The only problem was that the player's names on the back were too close together. When KJ, TC, Thunder Dan, and those dudes wore them, the names were spaced out more.

Every time I saw James Jones I kept thinking of Larry Nance wearing #22

Archived