Kansas City Brigade Jerseys & Helmet

Brian in Boston

Not too bad, but they look like a minor league team for the Carolina Panthers.

Does anyone else long for the good ol' days when team names used to end in "S"?

not really...heh, you can't end Brigade in "s" unless you're talkin about more than one brigade.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Not too bad, but they look like a minor league team for the Carolina Panthers.

Does anyone else long for the good ol' days when team names used to end in "S"?

not really...heh, you can't end Brigade in "s" unless you're talkin about more than one brigade.

:lol:

Not exactly what I was talking about, but that was funny.

Black as an accent color. This pleases me greatly. I seriously thought we were going to have version 2.0 of the Philadelphia Soul on our hands.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Good looking unis - however, May Nike's template burn in h*ll.

Kansas City & Sky Blue - great combo. I wish there was less black, maybe Navy (dark) blue instead of black. The color combo surprised me a bit, no red, but I figured they would separte themselves from the Chiefs. I thought they might go with some type of blue.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The colour scheme isn't bad, it just doesn't work for a team called the Brigade.

Agreed. With a name like "Brigade" one thinks of colors that would be more associated with miltary camos. Basically the colors found in the San Diego Padres miltary alternate uniform.

If one wanted colors to go with the logo then I would think of something more along the line of "Air Force Blue" rather than the Columbia/Carolina Panthers Blue they opted for, or at the very least replace the black with a dark shade of blue, just as someone else suggested.

And while not an overall bad uniform, I do agree with others in a) the Denver Broncos template is overused, and B) the color scheme is too similar to several other teams.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived