Chargers Pants

hawk36

I think you've got one too many "jaggies" in the current set:

SanDiegoChargers_Pants_2002-9999_SOL.jpg

In my opinion, the current ones are the correct direction, if you look at the shape of the bolt in comparison to the helmet logo. They both follow the same line...

In my opinion, the current ones are the correct direction, if you look at the shape of the bolt in comparison to the helmet logo.  They both follow the same line...

The bolts are backwards (need to be mirrored).

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

In my opinion, the current ones are the correct direction, if you look at the shape of the bolt in comparison to the helmet logo.  They both follow the same line...

The bolts are backwards (need to be mirrored).

Wow. You're right.

Another mistake in the Style Guide.

:blink:

Maybe it's just me but I think the bolt should arc at the waist like the body does and then arc with the bend of the knee at the knee.

In Pantone's illustration, it seems to be doing that but from what I can find online and in images, it's doing the opposite.

As for the number of jags, from what I can tell, the yellow pants had 6 whereas the current version has 8. Again, without being the equipment manager it's difficult to tell, but from all I've gathered that is the case.

In any event the combo of too many jags and the double outline makes them seem busier than they need to be.

In Pantone's illustration, it seems to be doing that but from what I can find online and in images, it's doing the opposite.

As for the number of jags, from what I can tell, the yellow pants had 6 whereas the current version has 8. Again, without being the equipment manager it's difficult to tell, but from all I've gathered that is the case.

hawk is correct. In Pantone's style-guide illustration, they have the current number of "jags" at 6, just like the old pants. However, take a look at this picture:

pl_202553.jpg

Clearly, there are more than six "jags".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived