Ravens old lawsuit logo on MNF

Krona

It baffles me, with as stringent as the NFL is with their graphic standards, that a national broadcast could mess that up. Not only that, but the NFL (on their emails and websites) don't adhere to them 100% of the time either.

the old ravens case, the reason why when somebody says to your concept "you should send that to them." You Can't. Every team now has this paranoia about taking the common person's artwork and using it because of this.

IUAM, the only reason it's popular now is because it's forbidden. When the Ravens actually wore it, everybody compared it to the logo for the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes.

(still thinks the Rs should use the head-on Raven logo which looks 100X times as fierce.)

IUAM, the only reason it's popular now is because it's forbidden. When the Ravens actually wore it, everybody compared it to the logo for the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes.

(still thinks the Rs should use the head-on Raven logo which looks 100X times as fierce.)

Agreed . . . and agreed.

flintstones.jpglogo02_thumb.jpg

I've always loved any other logo other than the current one.

What if they had the logo with the head AND the wings on the helmet, but the wings were like the Phil. Eagles' helmet on the sides with the head in the front of the helmet? That would look kind of scary if you lined up against that.

I think anything else would be an improvement than now, even if they used the shiled on their jersey sleeves.

Archived