Ravens old lawsuit logo on MNF

Krona

I saw it too. Somebody's getting a phone call, if they haven't already.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It baffles me, with as stringent as the NFL is with their graphic standards, that a national broadcast could mess that up. Not only that, but the NFL (on their emails and websites) don't adhere to them 100% of the time either.

RoFl tHaT iS sO fUnNy!!*! x)

i dint no wut u giez wer talkni bout with the ravins, but LoL thats funnee.<3<3<3

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What's the story on that logo? Why can't it be used?

Eh, turns out some securoty guard had quite the simliar drawing of it that he turned in and was customariely not compensated for it. Of course this all went to court, and from that we have the bird head logo.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

the old ravens case, the reason why when somebody says to your concept "you should send that to them." You Can't. Every team now has this paranoia about taking the common person's artwork and using it because of this.

PvO6ZWJ.png

IUAM, the only reason it's popular now is because it's forbidden. When the Ravens actually wore it, everybody compared it to the logo for the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes.

(still thinks the Rs should use the head-on Raven logo which looks 100X times as fierce.)

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

IUAM, the only reason it's popular now is because it's forbidden. When the Ravens actually wore it, everybody compared it to the logo for the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes.

(still thinks the Rs should use the head-on Raven logo which looks 100X times as fierce.)

Agreed . . . and agreed.

flintstones.jpglogo02_thumb.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I've always loved any other logo other than the current one.

What if they had the logo with the head AND the wings on the helmet, but the wings were like the Phil. Eagles' helmet on the sides with the head in the front of the helmet? That would look kind of scary if you lined up against that.

I think anything else would be an improvement than now, even if they used the shiled on their jersey sleeves.

Archived