Bulls Concept

Discrim

it's cold outside, and you know the drill. I'd gotten the idea from my Sixers concept, though this has been done for about a week and a half. i just choose to unveil it now :D

home

Bullshome.png

away

Bullsroad.png

alternate

Bullsthird.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It's not good, but since it's SO OUT OF THE BOX OMG CLASSIC SCRIM WORK DOOD people will like it anyway. THis would never be done and never should be done. Straight-across scripts usually look like crap (save maybe the Lakers), the names are too small, too rounded, and I'm thinking Texas Longhorns from the silhouette. The black one is just dumb.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

heh well, I wasn't too sure about teh number font to start with (I used the number font you see against my better judgment, my first thought had been to use regular block).

2016cubscreamsig.png

I think the top two work pretty well, except where names and numbers intersect the borders of the bull, because they become a little hard to read.

The black uniform is a little too busy where the bull overlaps the stripes.

I think without the overlapping graphics, you have very classically styled uniforms.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

it's cold outside, and you know the drill. I'd gotten the idea from my Sixers concept, though this has been done for about a week and a half. i just choose to unveil it now :D

home

Bullshome.png

away

Bullsroad.png

alternate

Bullsthird.png

Seriously, scientists all over the world would give up hope on modern science altogether if they could open your head and see what goes on in that mind of yours. :P

every now and then I seem to screw up somebody's number...I think it's the second time I've put down the wrong number in basketball (the other being a Pacers concept where I mistakenly put #5 on the Jermaine O'Neal jersey)

seems this didn't translate as well to the Bulls as it did with the Sixers.

2016cubscreamsig.png

• 1 month later...

Love that you tried, but honestly not feeling it. It's uber-creative, but the Bulls have some of the best jerseys in sports because they're so classy. I could see these being hot-selling items, though. Like LIDS.com has the "fashion hats" section; hats that no team would ever wear, but that are cool nonetheless.

Love that you tried, but honestly not feeling it. It's uber-creative, but the Bulls have some of the best jerseys in sports because they're so classy. I could see these being hot-selling items, though. Like LIDS.com has the "fashion hats" section; hats that no team would ever wear, but that are cool nonetheless.

Indeed. Wit Discrim, it ain't about whether or not they're gonna wear the jersey, its about how cool it looks. And it looks pretty cool, though it does look a tad bit TrailBlazer-ish. Other than that, it's good.

Archived