From the monstrosity that is the ABA

pointguard4519

Pretty sure the bad one is the other jersey in the first picture... nice wordmark, pretty sure I cant read that at all.. surj? snj? sinj? maybe someone could clear that up for me.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Pretty sure the bad one is the other jersey in the first picture... nice wordmark, pretty sure I cant read that at all.. surj? snj? sinj? maybe someone could clear that up for me.

Looks like "Sound" to me, with a record for the O . . . not that that was easy to figure out with the letters running together. :wacko:

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I dig those RazorSharks unis, in a late-'90s sublimation-gone-wild kind of way.

The only things I'd change are the number font and the horrid team name.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Here are some images of the uniforms for the Rochester Razorsharks of the ABA. They're in first place in the Connie Hawkins Division at 17-3. But wearing uniforms like this, they'd better be.

12-17-2005%20(10).jpg

1-4-2006%20by%20Brad%20Thyroff%20(51).jpg

:cry::puke:

You should never mention the ABA.... it every way it sucks except that sometimes the players get paid.

i see it now... wouldnt have thought of a stupid name like sound, but it is the ABA..

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Well knowing that it's the ABA, and few attend or even know about it, really the thought that no cares is very truthful! :D But if you really wanted to know what a Razorshark is, then you could type it in to your google search and you'd find many answers, of course none of them on the first page seem relevent to the ABA. :P

• LMU locked this topic

Archived