Isn't anyone curious about the padres new unis?

TruColor

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...concerning the break...

My guess is it is a drop shadow. One part of the S is in front, the other is not, and there fore does not break the D anywhere else. Now, this makes it seem to me as if the break is coming right from the bottom, as if it were from the side there would be a break in a nother spot. And yet, I really don't expect the drop shadow to come just from the bottom on other pieces of the identity...

will the friar be a part of this new identity? I sure hope so, Im mr. hate everything retro but I love that friar logo. probably the most versatily gifted logo of them all, right GMac? :;):

hey someone knows i exist...lol... yep that friar is the best sports superstar since dare i say it... Bo Jackson... and Bo was a superhero too... i like the new "SD" its based on tradition but has a modern edge... that being said... the colours seem too Milwaukee for my liking... but we'll see

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Has anybody noticed that where the S is inside the D...that it kinda makes a P?

Well, when they wore the all-yellow uniforms, it always looked like they had made a p.

:D

Ah, you're never too old for potty humor.  Or perhaps it's just that I have a toddler at home.

If there's a break at the upper crossing of the "S" and the "D," then why is there no break where the cross again below?

You know, in all seriousness, I think 49erfan is right.  I think the lack of a break is on purpose so as to create a "P."

EDIT: It looks like I'm accusing the wrong guy...PadreHomer, I apologize - I assumed (since you're only one of a couple of guys I shared the uni file with, that you were the one who posted it on the San Diego site)...

My bad; but how did this other guy get the file?????

Archived