Logos I know I've seen or think I have

Stampman

I don't remember the where/who for all of these.

Now I don't begrudge anybody making up custom Madden teams (it would be hypocritical--and I like seeing what others do, and some of them are quite good & some are funny.) But this guy does show all the logos and offer them for download.

He also says if he uses your logo he'll remove it if you request.

I know he took off a couple of SyPhi's and at least one other designer here--

So here are the links-

I forget whose this was, but they were not happy with others using it-I think it was a Raven

This looks familiar-Gold Miners

I forget if this was somebody's here--or just one we discussed--Rebels

This was the original Vancouver Venom logo for randyc's TNFF team

I may have missed others--if one is yours and you don't mind it there--that's okay.

If it's yours and you don't want it there he'll remove it if you ask.

Just sharing...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Accually i think that second one is University of Charlotte

That's the one I was least sure about.

But I do know the first & last ones were from here.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The subpar Rebels logo was done by E-Vivid Solutions, and it has since been redone by Sterling84.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

That Aggies logo is New Mexico State's new athletic logo:

NM State

A lot of them are taken from smaller (Division II) colleges, NIFL, Arena Football League and af2 teams. I've noticed a few from smaller Minnesota colleges (Minnesota State, Moorhead; Concordia University, St. Paul; Minnesota State, Mankato).

My personal favorite, however, is the "Panty Raiders". Which is the Tampa Bay Bucs logo with purple panites instead of the red flag. The color scheme works well, too.

The Bloodhawks one kind of looks like it's a recolored logo from Monmouth. Then the Aggies are New Mexico State, and the Armada is from the Long Beach Armada of the Golden Baseball League.

VmWIn6B.png

Yeah, that's one of my favorite college logos, I could spot that a mile away.

Anyways, like WiB said, at least he isn't like most of those other assclowns who are trying to profit and/or claim its their artwork. He seems like an alright person when it comes to these kinda issues, I guess it would've been nice if he had asked.

Yeah, that's one of my favorite college logos, I could spot that a mile away.

Anyways, like WiB said, at least he isn't like most of those other assclowns who are trying to profit and/or claim its their artwork. He seems like an alright person when it comes to these kinda issues, I guess it would've been nice if he had asked.

That Cadets logo is the old AHL Cincinnati Swords logo.

I could probably tell you where he got 90% of them, and I don't have a problem with using logos found on the internet for Madden.

I was just bringing it to light--so if he's using one of yours, and you want to request he stop using it--well you know about it--that's all.

He uses several from NFL FEVER 2003.

The Venom one and Bloodhawks do belong to people here.

i saw some others that i recognized from here

aggies

armada

tempest's piedmont lions

rams - by rtrich, i think

Yep, that was my Rams logo on there. I asked him to take it off because it belongs to me and a high school in Pennsylvania. The guy, Gary Waltrich, did so right away. I can respect that. That's cool.

If anything, his site is a collection of some of the neater logos out there. Some of them are where he modified busier logos to make them more helmet friendly.

Yeah that Venom logo is mine, but its not even a good one of mine. But hey if they want a stoned snake for a logo, more power to them. I've known for a couple months now, and since I don't have any plans to sell that logo or even put it in my portfolio, I could care less lol. Now if they put some of my recent stuff up there, that would be another story.

• 1 month later...

I don't remember who--but somebody here posted a terrier logo, and he's used it here.

And not very well I think--but maybe you disagree--

terriers

Anyways he's got a new batch up--some of them are quite nice.

Archived