NHL Trade Deadline

Cujo

I heard before the oly. break the Sharks were looking at getting Owen Nolan back, has it went up in smoke?

You can forget about Nolan returning this season.

Owen Nolan not returning this season

After spending months trying to get back into playing shape, former NHL forward Owen Nolan has decided his knee isn't fit enough to resume his career this season.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Asa Flames fan--I hope we don't see Tkachuk.

Just curious, but how come?

Like I said though, Tkachuk isn't going anywhere. He's not gonna accept any trades and the Blues would be dumb to try and move him.

Guy might be the biggest impact player in the league right now, though.

Why would it be dumb to try to move him? The Blues are obviously rebuilding and Tkachuk is old and probably won't be around much longer. He isn't in their future plans so why not trade him and get some young players.

Like I said though, Tkachuk isn't going anywhere. He's not gonna accept any trades and the Blues would be dumb to try and move him.

Why would it be dumb to try to move him? The Blues are obviously rebuilding and Tkachuk is old and probably won't be around much longer. He isn't in their future plans so why not trade him and get some young players.

Tkachuk will be 34 this year. He's not THAT old.

You have to have some vets on your team to win, and he's the perfect one.

The difference he makes when he is in the Blues lineup is phenomenal.

He IS in their future plans in all likely hood. He has an option next year, and I'm sure that will be picked up.

He's played in 19 games this year and has 27 points. He's awesome.

If the Blues get sold and make the right moves they don't have to have a full blown rebuilding time.

The Blues could not get a return that would be equal to what they'd be losing in Tkachuk...now or in the next few years.

Oh, and like I said, he wants to be here and won't accept any trades.

Now, I can only hope the Blues can bring Dougie Weight back in the offseason. Like KT, he really wanted to be here, but oppisite KT, he was willing to go to a contender this year. He said he'd love to come back though.

Mark Parrish has been traded.

The only question is where.

Tuesday March 07, 2006 - the right winger Mark Parrish of Islanders of New York has been just exchanged. The transaction occurred at the beginning of night Tuesday and one does not know yet with which team it will continue her career.

Parrish marked 23 goals and piled up 17 master keys this season in 55 parts.

Islanders have only 58 points with the classification and the team is in the process of miss the eliminatory series. Monday, the team was beaten with the account of 5-2 by Capitals of Washington.

I just noticed something weird, all my life I've always though Kirby was born in 1961, as all of my baseball cards say, yet espn.com (check the front picture) the baseball HOF website, and a few other places have him as being born in 1960. This is why half the places say he was 45, others 44.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I just noticed something weird, all my life I've always though Kirby was born in 1961, as all of my baseball cards say, yet espn.com (check the front picture) the baseball HOF website, and a few other places have him as being born in 1960. This is why half the places say he was 45, others 44.

Bro, the Kirby Puckett thread is thatta way! :P

6uXNWAo.png

Mark Parrish has been traded.

The only question is where.

Tuesday March 07, 2006 - the right winger Mark Parrish of Islanders of New York has been just exchanged. The transaction occurred at the beginning of night Tuesday and one does not know yet with which team it will continue her career.

Parrish marked 23 goals and piled up 17 master keys this season in 55 parts.

Islanders have only 58 points with the classification and the team is in the process of miss the eliminatory series. Monday, the team was beaten with the account of 5-2 by Capitals of Washington.

actually not quite yet

also, anyone else notice it says her career?

8prlQWA.png

Apparently Bruins GM Mike O'Connell is working on a pretty significant trade involving Brian Leetch, Sergei Samsonov, P.J. Axelsson and possibly Glen Murray. Not sure where though, but it is rumored.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

TSN.CA REPORTS THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS HAVE PLACED FORWARD MARIUSZ CZERKAWSKI ON WAIVERS, AS HAVE THE ST. LOUIS BLUES WITH JESSE BOULERICE.

WTF leafs ??? I just hope they are getting someone just as good to replace him.

4kv29i.jpg

TSN.CA REPORTS THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS HAVE PLACED FORWARD MARIUSZ CZERKAWSKI ON WAIVERS, AS HAVE THE ST. LOUIS BLUES WITH JESSE BOULERICE.

WTF leafs ??? I just hope they are getting someone just as good to replace him.

I'm on TSN.ca right now, and I can't see either of these moves. EDIT: Nevermind, there it is.

And I doubt they're getting anyone to replace Czerkawski (and getting someone 'just as good' as him wouldn't be hard ? 19 GP, 4 G, 1 A this season); probably just trying to clear cap room for next season, and possibly call someone up from the Marlies (Kyle Wellwood?).

Bro, the Kirby Puckett thread is thatta way! :P

whoops! I had just woke up when I posted that B)

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I'm not that impressed with him in terms of playoff performance.

He's too incosistent, and comes across as having a poor attitude.

I don't think he'd do anything to help team chemistry.

And I think he's overpriced.

With the salary cap--that's a big consideration.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I think just about every playoff team is interested in Olli Jokinen, including my Rangers. Whoever actually gets him will be getting a monster defenseman.

The Rangers would love to have Brian Leetch back also, especially considering that he was the MVP when they won the Cup in '94 and how young the current team is. Having a beloved face back on the ice at the Garden as we head into our first playoff run in quite a while would be a big boost to the team.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I think just about every playoff team is interested in Olli Jokinen, including my Rangers. Whoever actually gets him will be getting a monster defenseman.

I hope that was a typo.

I hope that was a typo.

Wowza! :wacko:

Hopefully...

I person on sportsnet.ca forum posted a rumor involving pheonix and toronto. This is what he posted ;

Phoenix has been knocking on Toronto's door recently, and now seems to be stepping up into the Ed Belfour talk. It appears as though Phoenix is seriously trying to get Ed Belfour from Toronto, and has a package of players that they would be willing to move, in exchange for the right pieces from the Maple Leafs. Reports out of Phoenix are indicating that the Coyotes would ship Mike Comrie, Curtis Joseph, and one of either Paul Mara or Derek Morris to Toronto, but their list of demands is high. In return, the 'Yotes want Belfour, along with two young bright spots in Toronto's depth charts, Kyle Wellwood and Andy Wozniewski."

If this is true i do it. We would use Comrie mabye put him with Tucker.

But like i say its a "rumor" so we will see tomarrow.

4kv29i.jpg

I person on sportsnet.ca forum posted a rumor involving pheonix and toronto.  This is what he posted ;

Phoenix has been knocking on Toronto's door recently, and now seems to be stepping up into the Ed Belfour talk. It appears as though Phoenix is seriously trying to get Ed Belfour from Toronto, and has a package of players that they would be willing to move, in exchange for the right pieces from the Maple Leafs. Reports out of Phoenix are indicating that the Coyotes would ship Mike Comrie, Curtis Joseph, and one of either Paul Mara or Derek Morris to Toronto, but their list of demands is high. In return, the 'Yotes want Belfour, along with two young bright spots in Toronto's depth charts, Kyle Wellwood and Andy Wozniewski."

If this is true i do it. We would use Comrie mabye put him with Tucker.

But like i say its a "rumor" so we will see tomarrow.

Close. Joseph and Belfour are both on the trade block (Cujo is out of PHX for sure), but probably not in exchange for eachother. It still looks like it could still be a possible return to Edmonton for Cujo.

Here's an article I came across on the possible status of Cujo and The Eagle: Cujo, Eagle drawing interest

The Oilers are making no secret that Joseph might be the guy who is the ideal fit to solve their goaltending woes. "If Curtis is available and the deal is reasonable, we definitely have interest. He has a history here," -- Oilers general manager Kevin Lowe

6uXNWAo.png

Archived