Houston Texans uniform concept

phayze

i like the layout, but the red seems awfully bright. it may be my computer, but it comes off as a pro bowl set. maybe its the red/white/blue on the numbers. i think you could eliminate the white....looks good!

i like the layout, but the red seems awfully bright. it may be my computer, but it comes off as a pro bowl set. maybe its the red/white/blue on the numbers. i think you could eliminate the white....looks good!

I just picked what looked good, it wouldn't be any different then their current red. No neon red or anything.

My monitor is a bit dull too, so it may look less bright to me.

Untitled-1.png

looks very very titany to me... somewhat similar to my titans uniform tweak from several months back.

if it didn't remind me of houston's biggest rival team, then i'd think it was pure awesome. the design is great. i just don't like it for the texans.

then again, i think the texans current unis are nearing perfection as they are.

i really like these, especially for the texans. they could work really well. my only gripe is on the white jersey, why are the whole sleeves blue? like instead of having blue, then the little white part, then red, keep the first part white and then the little part could be red, and the top of the shoulders be blue. just a suggestion. i didnt notice the houston on the butt at first either, but it certainly is a nice touch.

These are really nice. I don't think I would have any problems telling them from the Titans if they went with these.

Could someone tell me were to get that template? I only have the one with unbalanced shoulders.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

from a texans fan i really like them. you kept the same concept but just tweaked it enough that they look different from anyone else. i always thought they should throw in the blue on blue for one game...that could look cool if you have time!! :grin:

Archived