CCSLC Member Sigs

Nick 1733

Thanks. I've added mine already. Very nice.

EDIT: Why didn't you use the 3000 Post Club one in YOUR signature? You certainly deserve to.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Probably because advertising post count as some sort of badge of honor is INCREDIBLY lame.

Actually, I have to disagree, to an extent anyway.

For some here, they've earned it. There are others who have a major amount of posts but all they do is post in every thread so they can to boost their post count. It's all a matter of opinion and some here have earned the number they are at and some have not. The real way to figure that out is to look at one's PPD average.

For some here, they've earned it. There are others who have a major amount of posts but all they do is post in every thread so they can to boost their post count. It's all a matter of opinion and some here have earned the number they are at and some have not. The real way to figure that out is to look at one's PPD average.

"Earned" what???

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

"Earned" what???

Hmm, I don't know exactly. I guess 'earned' their post count instead of just posting a bunch to get it up there.

CCSLC-15000Post.jpg

and there is only one man that can boast that honor and that man is named Frank :P. You may want to make a 20,000 post club as well lol because give him about 2 months and he'll be there.

"Earned" what???

The people that have "earned" it are those who actually contribute to intelligent conversation of the boards.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

"Earned" what???

The people that have "earned" it are those who actually contribute to intelligent conversation of the boards.

thank you, exactly what I was trying to say

"Earned" what???

which isn't much.

spacer.png

I'll take quality over quantity anyday. No one likes post whores. (Can I say that here?)

I agree with you 100 percent .....I dont understand how some people have been around here for less than a year and already are over 1,000 posts some with 2,000 or more..... im still pushing towards 500 and ive been here a while.

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

I'll take quality over quantity anyday. No one likes post whores. (Can I say that here?)

I agree with you 100 percent .....I dont understand how some people have been around here for less than a year and already are over 1,000 posts some with 2,000 or more..... im still pushing towards 500 and ive been here a while.

thats because you don't post bull$hit in every single topic there is.

spacer.png

Could i maybe get one?

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

thats because you don't post bull$hit in every single topic there is.

And that inflammatory, redundant, one-line response isn't "bull$hit"?

I don't know if you're speaking for yourself here, but if so, congratulations on being where you are and taking a long time to get there, but just because something happens quickly doesn't make it low-quality or non-constructive. A nice, well-thought-out post only takes about five minutes to write. Whether you spend five minutes a day or twenty minutes a day writing nice, well-thought-out posts shouldn't have a bearing on your merit on a web forum.

Sure, posts per day is a pretty good indicator of whether a poster is "good" or "bad," but it's quite a broad generalization to make.

Archived