2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spurs new away kits:

spurssf1.jpg

I saw these in action vs Bolton. They Puma and Spurs logos are almost the same size. It almost looks like the Puma logo is on both sides when the players are running around. They should have put som kind of navy blue outline on the cockerel to make it stand out.

Sorry if I'm getting on this a bit late, but I saw the Spurs-Bolton match as well, and the blue on these uniforms looked a whole lot lighter on TV ? light enough that I was having a tough time reading the white numbers on them.

I like the total 90 style for balls and shoes they've used the last few years (...but not uniforms!) and those are still very cool. I like the different color combinations that different teams and leagues use too, and I almost wish the prem ball this year was blue like last year's...

anyways. I really like this year's new diadora look, very clean and simple and looks absolutely stunning.

in related news, colours of football seems to have updated its look...

harperdc.gif

Ya, I have that ball and it's a sweet design, can't wait for the yellow design that will come later on in the fall. Also, does anyone know where I can buy the Premier League Aerow with this logo on it?

Barclays_Premiership.gif

image,Shane-spc-Williams,white,black.png

Totally. right now the only ones who really seem set to do that is Chivas and Red Bulls, the new boys. Columbus is close too, but that's almost by default. They could use yellow on white for the black shirts/shorts.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Something odd I noticed while watching the Chelsea match today - most times, when a club has a change shirt, they keep their badge in the club colors. So West Ham might have a black shirt, or Arsenal might have a bright blue and yellow shirt, but the traditional colors are still present on the badge.

Chelsea's black shirt has a black-and-silver version of the crest:

dummy.jpg

I think I've seen that kind of thing happen before, though I can't nail down any specifics off the top of my head.

That actually looks kindof cool, I think; the blue would probably get lost on that shirt.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I guess DC United counts too, by default. But it would look great if everyone did it.

yeah, i remember when they used to do that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Something odd I noticed while watching the Chelsea match today - most times, when a club has a change shirt, they keep their badge in the club colors. So West Ham might have a black shirt, or Arsenal might have a bright blue and yellow shirt, but the traditional colors are still present on the badge.

Manchester United's 2001/2002 away/third shirt. The badge is gold and black instead of red and gold. They've done that with other kits too

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived