2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check with whomever you order the shirt from. Sometimes they will only have EPL numbers, but most can supply the Nike numbers if you ask the right people. Onionbag, Eurosport and kitbag all have access to the official Nike numbers (Australian numbers I believe).

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I really like the CL numbers on the Arsenal kits. The EPL number stink.

Anyone know where I can get the kits with the CL numbers?

Subside will have some soon. They're the best place in the States, although the Onion Bag is good too.

Cool, maybe i'll try for Christmas.

Me= Not much $$$

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I really like the CL numbers on the Arsenal kits. The EPL number stink.

Anyone know where I can get the kits with the CL numbers?

Subside will have some soon. They're the best place in the States, although the Onion Bag is good too.

Goth , thanks for the heads up on Subside....holy s**t!!! Chinese League jersies too!!??!! Are you freaking kidding me? GREAT selection....

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

I loved the gold Nike numbers on last year's Arsenal kits...but then again, I think I've played far too many soccer games and watched too much prem, the numbers have just gotten old for me :|

I *do* like the puma numbers though. call me crazy.

harperdc.gif

I loved the gold Nike numbers on last year's Arsenal kits...but then again, I think I've played far too many soccer games and watched too much prem, the numbers have just gotten old for me :|

I *do* like the puma numbers though. call me crazy.

you're crazy...

well, you did ask to be called crazy...

OD_Signature.jpg

I like the EPL numbers, but I do think they should change them up in the near future. I prefer when each team rolls out their own numbers like they did prior to 1997/98. I still find it interesting that the MLS's font is slowly being used by several other teams outside of Frnace and Scotland. It is a nice font, but I think it shouldn't be copied off by everyone else.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Is it? I didn't know that.

I love the idea of Premiership lettering. For teams that get promoted it's another badge of honor. I just don't like the lettering that they use now - it's goofy.

I'd like to see them adopt the England national team's lettering - no reason why the FA couldn't just make that the lettering for the highest level of both club and national football in the country.

Is it? I didn't know that.

I love the idea of Premiership lettering. For teams that get promoted it's another badge of honor. I just don't like the lettering that they use now - it's goofy.

I'd like to see them adopt the England national team's lettering - no reason why the FA couldn't just make that the lettering for the highest level of both club and national football in the country.

I think that's a great idea - I'd love to see the FAPL adopt the FA printing

OD_Signature.jpg

the prem lettering was also used by Japan's national team in the WBC this spring. and it is a badge of honor, just like the premiership patch (which I think should be changed to single-sleeve, like most of the rest of the European leagues).

I think other leagues used the font that MLS uses first, but yeah, a bunch of them are using it now. I like it as a league font.

harperdc.gif

I've always found the EPL lettering hard to read from a distance, and the numbers too skinny. They need to bold that font up or something.

liverpool-1.png

I think the problem with the Prem lettering is in part that it's too bold already. The numbers are so thick in places that they lose definition.

3041612702.jpg

That's just not easy to read at a distance.

Also agree on the single-patch thing. Anybody know why England leagues the FA uses multiple patches?

Archived