Bakersfield Jam Unveils Logo

TruColor

What do you expect from an old ABA organization?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Damn, I has hoping the logo would use some strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry.... I think logo is insipring... it insipires us to make better logos than that....

I saw, I came, I left.

Damn, I has hoping the logo would use some strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry.... I think logo is insipring... it insipires us to make better logos than that....

Have we all forgotten THIS one already?:

JamestownJammers_PL_2006-9999_SOL.jpg

:P

It's not that bad. It's clean and well executed in my opinion. It's probably exactly what the

owner wanted based on what the other logos look like in that league. They look like they

want a certain look like this. Don't shoot the artist, blame the geniuses in charge.

bakersfield_180.jpg

True Fact: If this team was in the ABA, this would be one of the top logos in the league.

Well if it was the ABA they would be known as the Bakersfield Jamzz

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Umm...where to begin.

1) It appears that there is a significant white outline around the word "Bakersfield," but it is not uniform as the outline around the D appears to be underneath the un/a-symmetric basketball, which leads me to....

2) You mean someone there, who was paid for this, cannot make a symmetrical basketball? Seriously, my 8-year-old nephew could do it.

3) The unbalanced distances between the J A and M.

4) The whole "swoosh" of the basketball...one connects, the other disconnects from the rest of the logo.

So, using the transitive property of mathematics, when you add up 1+2+3+4 in any combination, you get

THIS SUCKS!

Cards.png

Archived