Florida Frenzy (NIFL) uniforms

Geoff

You all may remember the pictures of the team that was plaing with practice jerseys and mismatched helmets. Well, this is what the have become:

854.jpeg.300.jpeg

856.jpeg.300.jpeg

778.jpeg.300.jpeg

835.jpeg.300.jpeg

834.jpeg.300.jpeg

Not sure wether i like it or not, but it's origional.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

835.jpeg.300.jpeg

I think I prefer the practice jerseys and mismatched helmets.

anyone else think this pic makes the kicker look like he's got a 13-inch inseam?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I have no idea what's going on in this set. It's as if they took every Nike template and smashed it into one uniform.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Well at least they still have uniforms. Montgomery's owner has apparently stiffed her players out of their game checks. The coach is even holding their away uni's hostage til he gets paid.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Since I worked for last seasons incarnation of that team, the Miami Morays, I feel it necessary to say this. Those 1000% suck.

The company that "designed" them is more than likely Oronde's clolthing company Original Gear. They did did our unis and were horrible. They farmed the manufacturing of them out to some local guy who makes clothing. The jerseys were horrible. I had tackle twill numbers come apart, the jerseys were too short, and the general design was terrible. The pants were made by Universal Athletic and that was the best part of the uniform.

Original Gear is Oronde Gasden's urban clothing company. You can try to see their website, but you will find nothing there except a placeholder. The general design of his clothing line is Wal-Martish at best. They also did the uniforms for the New Jersey Extreme and Fayetteville Guard. Although I must say that the Guard's unis are unique and very sweet. Some of ya'll may remember them as the camo home and away jerseys from the NIFL last season.

In closing, Oronde still owes me money. And although you may think that that makes me bitter about this critique, you are wrong. I was very upset with these unis, that is what drove me to write this post. Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

You all may remember the pictures of the team that was plaing with practice jerseys and mismatched helmets. Well, this is what the have become:

854.jpeg.300.jpeg

856.jpeg.300.jpeg

778.jpeg.300.jpeg

835.jpeg.300.jpeg

834.jpeg.300.jpeg

Not sure wether i like it or not, but it's origional.

More proof to bring back that old cliche of mine...DOWN WITH THE NIFL

If anybody wants to use the phrase, please send to me one CCSLC Dollar(CCSLC$1) for each use.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Original Gear is Oronde Gasden's urban clothing company. You can try to see their website, but you will find nothing there except a placeholder. The general design of his clothing line is Wal-Martish at best. They also did the uniforms for the New Jersey Extreme and Fayetteville Guard. Although I must say that the Guard's unis are unique and very sweet. Some of ya'll may remember them as the camo home and away jerseys from the NIFL last season.

In closing, Oronde still owes me money. And although you may think that that makes me bitter about this critique, you are wrong. I was very upset with these unis, that is what drove me to write this post. Mahalo.

Wow... I had wondered what had happened to Gadzilla. One day, he's playing for my beloved Portland Forest Dragons, next day he's got a starting spot with the Dolphins. Then boom, he's without a job. Crazy, crazy world. I can still hear Steven "Dream" Weaver, former Dragons PBP guy, yelling into the mic: "Touchdown Gadsden! Touchdown Gadsden!" <sigh> Such sweet, sweet memories...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived