That #3 from Chicago Cubs...

Swiss

The White Sox beat the Cubs today by 7-0. The Cubs' catcher punched Pierzynski resulting a bench-clearing brawl.

Now watch this picture below... you'll find a Cubs player that mustn't be missed in a brawl!!! (he is the right side of the pic, let's read his last name on his back)

oly_full.getty-57208726jd011_chicago_cubs_.jpg

:D

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Bah, took me a while, but I got it. :(

It's pronounced "T-AIR-e-o" A French name seen all over the place in these parts...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

It's Ryan Terry-o. The name Terry, then O. He was called up from AAA a few weeks ago to be the fourth 2B (because Todd Walker was going to play 1B), but hasn't played but a few games...

Moose

It's Ryan Terry-o.  The name Terry, then O.  He was called up from AAA a few weeks ago to be the fourth 2B (because Todd Walker was going to play 1B), but hasn't played but a few games...

What's the world coming to when a red-blooded American 4th second baseman can't get playing time on a 5th-place Cubs team? I blame the immigrants.

:huh: i dont get it whats so funny.

His last name is "Theriot"

Add a space, and it's "The Riot."

When people start fighting, it can be called a "riot."

That's what's going on in this photo.

Haha...you couldn't make stuff like this up...don't ya love irony? :D

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Bah, took me a while, but I got it. :(

It's pronounced "T-AIR-e-o" A French name seen all over the place in these parts...

French, huh?

I guess that explains why he's on the sidelines and not in the middle of the pile.

At least his uniform is tidy!

Swiss, that was a great find! Unintentional comedy of the highest degree.

Never in my life have I been so proud to have an autographed Michael Barret #5 Montreal Expos batting practice jersey!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Maybe someone can explain why Pierzynski was ejected. Is taking a punch to the face an ejectable offense now?

Couple dumb moves by Barrett there. Don't block the plate when you don't have the ball, 'cuz you're gonna get bowled over.

Don't sucker punch a guy in front of the umpire, no matter how much he may have deserved it.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Maybe someone can explain why Pierzynski was ejected. Is taking a punch to the face an ejectable offense now?

Couple dumb moves by Barrett there. Don't block the plate when you don't have the ball, 'cuz you're gonna get bowled over.

Don't sucker punch a guy in front of the umpire, no matter how much he may have deserved it.

A.J. probably retaliated after the punch, that's why he was ejected

I saw, I came, I left.

From what I saw, Podsedsnik went after Barrett right after the punch. Pierzynski stepped back away from the area and I couldn't even see him in the fracas after that.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

From what I saw, Podsedsnik went after Barrett right after the punch. Pierzynski stepped back away from the area and I couldn't even see him in the fracas after that.

ah crap! How did I mess up Posednik with Pierzynski? :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Pierzynski most likely got tossed on reputation alone, given that he is a noted s---starter. Upon repeated TiVo review, though, I could only come to the conclusion that A.J. was just standing up and walking over to get his helmet, which had flown behind Barrett in the collision. That's when Barrett made with the bear hug and the right cross.

Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if A.J. was running his yap the whole time.

But how about that Tadahito Iguchi, eh?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It's Ryan Terry-o.  The name Terry, then O.  He was called up from AAA a few weeks ago to be the fourth 2B (because Todd Walker was going to play 1B), but hasn't played but a few games...

What's the world coming to when a red-blooded American 4th second baseman can't get playing time on a 5th-place Cubs team? I blame the immigrants.

nah, you should blame PETA

Archived