Steelers Super Bowl Ring

steve61

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple and classy, just like the Steelers. Looks like a championship ring, unlike the White Sox rings that look like mood rings. Well done.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I think the meaning behind it outweighs any other consideration, thereby ANY NFL fan would want to wear one of these.

It contains five Vince Lombardi trophies in dazzling diamonds around the Steelers' logo on the front and features yellow gold. It contained each player's name and number on the side, the 21-10 score of the game and the numeral XL.

Was I the only one who read this and thought they had the entire roster in 2pt type down the side of the ring?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Simple and classy, just like the Steelers. Looks like a championship ring, unlike the White Sox rings that look like mood rings. Well done.

The White Sox rings just had the team logo. It doesn't get any more simple than that. It was the fact that they went with an oval shape that kind of screwed them up.

These are pretty nice, though I'm not a huge fan of putting past championships on a current ring. The idea of having 5 trophies on the ring sounds like it would be cluttered, but it came off very well.

Was I the only one who read this and thought they had the entire roster in 2pt type down the side of the ring?

Nope, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Simple and classy,  just like the Steelers. Looks like a championship ring, unlike the White Sox rings that look like mood rings. Well done.

The White Sox rings just had the team logo. It doesn't get any more simple than that. It was the fact that they went with an oval shape that kind of screwed them up.

These are pretty nice, though I'm not a huge fan of putting past championships on a current ring. The idea of having 5 trophies on the ring sounds like it would be cluttered, but it came off very well.

I didn't say the White Sox rings weren't simple, my point was that they didn't scream championship rings to me because of the shape largely.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Odd.  There's no asterisk by the title.

They ought to at least mention the 17 points the referees spotted them.

most worthless post ever - get over it :cursing:

You need to get that knee-jerking taken care of. You could hurt yourself.

Simple and classy,  just like the Steelers. Looks like a championship ring, unlike the White Sox rings that look like mood rings. Well done.

I didn't say the White Sox rings weren't simple, my point was that they didn't scream championship rings to me because of the shape largely.

I agree with that.

While he's doing that, you better remove those "Pacific Blue"-tinted glasses - they're making you see things that aren't there. :P

While he's doing that, you better remove those "Pacific Blue"-tinted glasses - they're making you see things that aren't there. :P

Pulling for the Seagals would be against my nature.

I just hated that the officials determined the outcome of the game. I'll be reminding any Squealers fans of that fact pretty much at any opportunity I get.

It's great fun.

Archived