St. Louis Rams Gold Jersey

ericcartman19

before the NFL mandated one colored jersey, one white in 1957, the Rams used to alternate between blue jerseys and yellow gold jerseys (both worn with white pants)...as for the vegas gold jerseys, they just sell em to fans, they've never worn them

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think this is one of the only gold jerseys that could actually work, unlike the Vikings or Saints. But they'd have to wear it with their white pants, because if they wore it with the blue it would just look like all the players were standing on their heads.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I think with thos blue pants, it would look really sharp. I think if done properly, gold is a GREAT color jersey for football. I think Vanderbilt did the best job with it. It can also look bad if not done right too. But I like this Ram jersey, and I think that since there helmets and jerseys use so much of that gold in it, it is a natural fit.

"Looks like Marshall Faulk's real jersey - and at a great price! Reebok - the official onfield brand of the NFL - has made this jersey to look and feel like the real thing, but at a price that'll make you stand up and cheer..."

:lol: Yeah, I'll stand up and cheer for something that "looks" like Faulks real jersey.

why not wear it with gold pants?

Because you need contrast. Gold pants with that jersey is just too much faux metallic gold, and it would look awful.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived