RECOLORED LOGOS

DomTheAthlete29

I thaugt why don't I start a recolored logo design. Were I recolor most the logos from many leagues.

First of is the CFL, during this concept I worked 2 days, finding just the write colors. If you like a logo tell me, if you don't tell me too, and the colors that you would use. Later on I will me making a poll for you to vote on the top 3 logos from the CFL for me to create uniforms for without any longer wait here are the teams.

logostorage.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Why do the Argos and Alouettes have the same colours?

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

This is perhaps the most original project I have ever seen.

Congratulations on creating something unique. I think they're all fabulous.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Okay, first of all, if you can't tell the difference between 'write' and 'right', then you may need summer school, which may benefit both you and us by keeping you away from this.

Secondly, what is the point of all of this? All you did was recolor logos, and you used the same color scheme on three sets of logos.

Sorry, but I'm not impressed.

philly.png

it's not really a new concept....this board already has several master logo recolorizationalists.

agreed, it's already done, mostly by me, but it's not very new and I don't think anyone wants to see recolored unis.

thanks for the feedback, and for all of you that don't like the logo project, its not really concepts i know i didn't design the logos. But, I took the time to think of good colors for the teams. As for the Argos and Toronto I will have to change one on those logos what one do you goes dislike the most? Also, Saskatchewan and BC one will need new colors, being similar colors what one do you like better?

teams.gif

I took in to taught about all you vetrans said about the concepts, so I'm not calling it a new concept, or even concept for that matter. This well now be called Recolor logo design, thats sounds better. Now to the logos, I changed Toronto to Purple and Gold. The Roughriders to Red and Black, also the Argos to Orange, Lime Green, and Blue. I hope you guys continue to look at this topic, because there is more to come!

Plus, I'm enlarging the logos, also I didn't want to nail sportslogo.net, but for the MS Paint program I'm using the other website is better. But Chris and put together a great site, thats for sure!

Dom

teams.gif

But, I took the time to think of good colors for the teams.

well you must not of thought very hard because most of these colors dont work for the teams.

please elaborate, tell me which teams, don't want to sound like an ass, but I can learn to get better.

Dom

teams.gif

well you must not of thought very hard because most of these colors dont work for the teams.

please elaborate, tell me which teams, don't want to sound like an ass, but I can learn to get better.

Dom

you want him to elaborate about colors? anybody in this world hhas the skill to put together what colors could work together, it's not like it is something you need to practice.

By the way, my thoughts are as follows:

Eskimos - nice job taking the current Argos colors, the Eskimos are fine as is (actually all CFL teams are fine in their current official design)

Bombers and Alouettes - all you did was flip-flop their current colors

Argos - what were you thinking?

Dom

okay you want me to elaborate well then i will. Except for Edmonton and maybe montreal all of them suck you didn't even do anything to the lions. Recoloring something is so easy i know that because ive done and i learned my lesson. If you want some respect put some effort into your comcepts. My

o ya also dont beg for permission into fantasy leauges.

Actually, the Lions is the only one I like. It seems like the only change among all the teams that could possibly happen. The rest only really seem like they might be logos stolen by high school teams.

Recolorizing is best when it's humourous...

While the colour combo for the Eskimos is better than what they use--why would they switch to an Argo like scheme?

FOr fun, they're okay--but none really strike me as "wow!"

The TiCats makes no sense for the team name.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Here's my thoughts on each.

Ottawa. I don't actually know what the real version is. So I looked it up, and it still took me a little while to tell the difference. You flipped a couple of colours, Red for Golden Brown. No real difference there.

BC Lions. I lived there, this is my team. And I hate that logo. And it doesn't look much different to how I remember it. Dark Orange with Black.

Calgary. A boring logo to begin with, it's at least more interesting with Red and Yellow than White.

Edmonton. I like the colour scheme. More teams should wear a Lighter Blue, even if just a Secondary colour.

Hamilton. The best logo of them, but would they be the Tiger-Cats if they were Orange, Silver and Blue? At the very least I'd dump the silver. Auburn would be one Tigers that gets away with Blue, but theirs is a darker shade.

Montreal. Ugh. Loks like Baltimore Ravens bought them out and butchered their logo. Can't read the wordmark, the bird is wearing Dark Gold, which I don't like and the football is hard to see because the thing is overall, too dark.

Saskatchewan. I like them in Green. I guess the only other colour I could see them in would be Brown, because I went there once just after the snow melted and it was brown everywhere. But Red, White and Black just looks like a colour scheme they should change from, not to. And if the purpose is to see what it looked like, had they worn those colours, they would have changed by now.

Toronto. Green and Blue and Red? Seriously? OK, it's different, but it's also a horrible match. If you wanted to use a Light Green, darken the Blue. (And lighten the green more than current) Then you'd have to lose the Red as well.

The only place these three colours work together is if you get spit on your monitor.

Winnipeg. I like this one. For mine, it's probably the best of them.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

okay you want me to elaborate well then i will.  Except for Edmonton and maybe montreal all of them suck you didn't even do anything to the lions.  Recoloring something is so easy i know that because ive done and i learned my lesson.  If you want some respect put some effort into your comcepts.  My

o ya also dont beg for permission into fantasy leauges.

So eloquent. A modern day Thoreau.

Leave him alone. If he wants to do recolorizations, so be it. No one is forcing you to look at them. You are free to move on.

We're all on different skill levels. If he wants to start out doing recolorizations, that's fine in my book. It's how we learn and progress. You don't go straight from training wheels to motorcycles.

buffalo_sig.png

Archived