College Football Schedule Sig Requests

footballfiji

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did two for Northwestern College. I'll explain why in a minute.

Version 1:

NWC.jpg

Version 2:

NWCVersion2.jpg

NWC techinally plays only 9 games. So the 9 garunteed games are all you see in one sig. However, they also have the chance to play in the UMAC championship (the game right before Chicgago) So that's reflected in the other sig. You can choose which one you like.

Here's Benedictine:

Benedictine.jpg

I'll work on the CIS ones next.

Wow. Just wow.

First this is a requests thread. The C&C thread was two weeks ago.

Second, the size. This is the size I make my sigs. I think it's a pretty good and fairly decent size that allows you to add a lot of elements and not look crushed together.

If you want to resize that's fine and it's been done before. (I forgot the user but somone took an Ohio State sig of mine and shrunk it down).

And Lastly:

And really, who cares about the team you like's schedule?

I do, fans of my team do, alumni of my school do, etc. I don't really need to explain this. Either you get that concept or you don't.

WAY too big.

And just what exactly have you contributed to the board aside from constant bitching, seizure-causing signatures, and general negativity?

As I've said before, I love what you've done with these sigs, FF. Can I request one for the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point?

QPR%20Sig.png

WAY too big.

Why don't you ask all those 12-year old girls using Photobucket for their MySpace pages that you're always talking about?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived