Bucks Jerseys and Raptors Jerseys in NBA Live 07

Old School Fool

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think both of the Jersey's look sick. I wasn't expecting the Bucks jerseys to be green, but I think they look way more unique green rather then red. and the Raptors whites look solid with the purple gone.

I think both of the Jersey's look sick. I wasn't expecting the Bucks jerseys to be green, but I think they look way more unique green rather then red. and the Raptors whites look solid with the purple gone.

heh, all the clamoring to bring back green and red woulda been for naught if they made red the main color, as until the late 80s when red was dropped from the uniforms, the Bucks had always worn green with red trim. any red jersey would be an alternate.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Just as I suspected, green is the regular road color. I figured it would be, seeing as how it was when they last had that color scheme. A red alternate would look pretty cool, and you get the feeling that they'll introduce one at the earliest opportunity (the '08-'09 season). I'm expecting them to, at least.

You guys should be ashamed that you are revealing this to the public. I demand that these pictures be removed! If you have already watched this clip, just forget it, because you are going to hell! It is YOUR fault that EA screwed up and put those jerseys on this video, and you all should be punished for it!

:D

I definitly like the Bucks jersey, I would love to see the Red alternate

As for the Raptors, Cant see too much detail of it. Look like the same jersey except no purple in it and nothing but black and red

I think the home white Raps jersey looks very good. I can't wait to see them in person...or in higher rez. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

That's why I love NBA Live: They almost always leak the jerseys before they actually come out. They did it with every alt from the past couple of years, and they've done it with the Bucks & Raptors.

Bucks: Just like their logo change, I say "meh."

Raptors: HELLZ YEAH, converted to red and white. That is an upgrade.

I definitly like the Bucks jersey, I would love to see the Red alternate

We'll have to wait a couple years for that ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

A word of warning on this point: I know that the Bucks, as a consequence of their uniform change, won't have any alternate this year. But sometimes (not often, but occasionally), EA will get uniform colors wrong. An example is when the Raptors switched from purple to red as their primary road uniform, EA was a year behind in making the change, still listing purple as the primary road.

Not saying it's likely, but there's still a chance the jersey will be red. Although I like the green better.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

You guys should be ashamed that you are revealing this to the public. I demand that these pictures be removed! If you have already watched this clip, just forget it, because you are going to hell! It is YOUR fault that EA screwed up and put those jerseys on this video, and you all should be punished for it!

:D

Duh, the teams leaked out these graphics early on purpose to fool us! Just like the Bobcats did!

Jokes on us again!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Just as I suspected, green is the regular road color. I figured it would be, seeing as how it was when they last had that color scheme. A red alternate would look pretty cool, and you get the feeling that they'll introduce one at the earliest opportunity (the '08-'09 season). I'm expecting them to, at least.

I sure as hell hope we dont get a red alt. Leave Red jerseys to the other 10 teams in the league that currently have them

Archived