Name the Orlando MISL team

TBGKon

I dont get why the Grand Prize is to the first road game and one of the consolation prizes is a trip to the first home game. It would be much better if the first home game was the grand prize. I submited the Orlando Gorillas

Signature intentionally left blank

Ok, the "Fightin' Fire Ants" is a joke, right?

I submitted "Orlando Miracle" because it was obviously successful the first time around.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I dont get why the Grand Prize is to the first road game and one of the consolation prizes is a trip to the first home game. It would be much better if the first home game was the grand prize. I submited the Orlando Gorillas

If you've been to Orlando lately, you'd understand. :D

I keed, I keed.

But seriously? Orlando's getting an MISL franchise? Wow. Must've missed that one.

I suggested "Florida Missiles." Three reasons:

(1) The region has ties to the space industry, and

(2) Florida is more regional than just Orlando, and ostensibly the team's going to try to pull folks from Tampa and the area between the cities, and

(3) There's not a single team in any major pro sport that uses "Missiles."

nav-logo.png

(2) Florida is more regional than just Orlando, and ostensibly the team's going to try to pull folks from Tampa and the area between the cities, and

You missed a fourth good reason for the Missiles nickname: It's a play on the name of the league itself.

CCSLC signature.png

You missed a fourth good reason for the Missiles nickname: It's a play on the name of the league itself.

I didn't miss it - I just simply didn't bother with the obvious.

nav-logo.png

Well if they went with a name like the Xtreme (as lame as it is), they'd follow the MISL trend. You know, team names that do not end with "s" like a plural version of something. Wave, Blast, Storm, Kixx, Ignition thats actually it for now. The cougars and the (from what I here the soon to be extinct) Steamers are the only team(s) using that.

I thought Thunderbolts was pretty cool, and so is the site, it really made the league look bigtime. Well the animation does...

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

I voted Orlando Thunderbolts. It would be pretty cool.

heh, if they go that route, their colors should be an homage to a certain football team...anybody thinkin what I'm thinkin? ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived