The worst hockey logos of all-time?

FloPoErich

Hmm where to begin....

Toledo Storm's logo: GOD AWFUL!!!!!

I hate the following logos

Victoria Salmon Kings- I'm not frightened by a royal fish

Milwaukee Admirals (New)- LAME

Danbury Trashers- The paid off team, ugh the question should be, what do I like about them?

Lubbock Cotton Kings first logo-Come on

Pee Dee Cyclones- Question here, what was better, curly fry or Woody woodpecker on prozac?

Port Huron Flags- Seems lame in an old fashioned way....

baltimoreravens.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The guy is a retard. Thats the Oakland Seals logo, not the California Seals...hence the O...

Whew... create a logo list and you get called all sorts of nice things all of a sudden.

And, yea, you guys are right, I missed a few. (Or so I've been hearing all week.)

The Oakland Seals had a beautiful logo, beautiful original jerseys, and their colours and logo represented the state of California better than any logo has since.

Also, the Colorado Rockies logo and home sweaters especially, were brilliant.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

The guy is a retard. Thats the Oakland Seals logo, not the California Seals...hence the O...

Whew... create a logo list and you get called all sorts of nice things all of a sudden.

And, yea, you guys are right, I missed a few. (Or so I've been hearing all week.)

the mooterus, man...

how could you forget the dreaded mooterus? the christmas cow? the rastafarian bovine depiction of the female reproductive system?

The "Blades" is not an Angry Zamboni. It's a "harvesting" type machine used in the fields. They use blades to cut wheat or straw. (Not sure exactly)

It is indeed farm equipment--which for a Saskatoon team makes complete sense.

It's a combine.

I agree the Seals & Rockies should NOT be any worst logo list--I liked them then, I like them now.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The "Blades" is not an Angry Zamboni. It's a "harvesting" type machine used in the fields. They use blades to cut wheat or straw. (Not sure exactly)

And being from Saskatchewan, I can tell you we use these combines for a hell of a lot more than just straw and wheat. Any grain, really.

Also, I've never been in, or even close to a combine...city boy here...just wanted to clear that up.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Did you guys forget about the old Phoenix Coyotes logo, or the Islanders gortans fisherman logo?

"The waiting is over! The New York Rangers are the Stanley Cup Champions! (And this one will last a lifetime!)

-Sam Rosen and (John Davidson) 6/14/94

I wouldn't take it personally, he goes to Trent University

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Who were the Trashers? That's awesome!

The worst all-time has got to be Columbus' stupid bug!

And that seal looks ridiculous.

So the Trashers' garbage can is awesome and the classic Oakland Seals is ridiculous? :D

You SEALed the lid on that can...

:blink:

oh boy.... that was a dumb joke wasn't it?

Archived