Jets uniform concept

-(dp)-

i really like what i see, but something keeps bothering me. i look at these jerseys and think seahawks. im not saying the colors or style, im just saying i think the seahawks would look good in these. if you could make a seahawks concept in these i would love to see it, because that is what those jerseys say to me. i like the way they look in this concept too though, and i really like your quality, nice job with execution. i have no problem with the number font, i think it works.

This is great. Only thing, as mentioned, change numbers to block, ditch black socks, and perhaps swap helmet logo with wordmark. On the helmets, I really think either one would look good. This is definately some top-notch work. And I actually love what they currently have.....AND I even hate the team! What does that tell ya? :P Anyway, keep it up. Excellent.

These are fantastic, an excellent look for the Jets. No major problems I see with these.

Great work man, I look forward to more concepts, this one was great.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I'm a die-hard Jets fan and I gotta say those look real good. I have 2 issues though...First one is you can't mix their old "Jets" font with the new "NY" font. I'd change the Jets across the chest to the newer font.

Second issue is the side stripes don't match eachother on the alternate combos. The green jersey has the green stripe and black outline while the green pants have a white strip and black outline. I think you should have one side strip color regardless of whether it contrasts with the pants or not, just so you can be more flexible with the combos. For instance make all of them have a green side stripe with black outline. This way the green pants still have a visible stripe...or even make the outline white so it stands out on the green pants and green jersey.

Just some suggestions...all in all I think you did a real good job.

Archived