new 06-07 ncaa bball uniforms

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know who the provider is for K-State?

Those players are wearing Nike shoes, but the shoulders look a lot like what adidas has been going to in basketball.

I'm pretty sure that the uniforms are made by Nike as well.

They're actually Air Jordan, like Georgetown. So yeah, they're basically Nike.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

Kansas State...

kstate06a.jpgkstate06b.jpgkstate06c.jpgkstate06d.jpg

I think the shorts seem lower because its media day and the players don't have to tuck their jerseys so they can let them ride lower. I think they will be closer to the norm for length come an actual game

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I haven't seen this here so I'll add that UNC is adding the Nike shoulder stripe to their unis. Alot of Heel fans upset that the addition of the shoulder stripe that so many of the nike schools have takes away from our distinctiveness. In other words, not really against changes, but against adding something that so many other schoosl already have.

365578.jpg

I haven't seen this here so I'll add that UNC is adding the Nike shoulder stripe to their unis. Alot of Heel fans upset that the addition of the shoulder stripe that so many of the nike schools have takes away from our distinctiveness. In other words, not really against changes, but against adding something that so many other schoosl already have.

365578.jpg

Nike strikes again

:rolleyes:

Ohio State

OhioStateNew.jpg

You can also click here to go to OhioStateBuckeyes.com

http://ohiostatebuckeyes.cstv.com/sports/m.../101206aab.html

It has a photo gallery you can view with tons of pics with lots of detail.

Is that a Nike elite badge on the Ohio State unis? Can anyone tell me what their selection criteria is for choosing a program to be "Nike elite" (aside from unfortunate uni template-itis)...

Ohio State

OhioStateNew.jpg

Is that a Nike elite badge on the Ohio State unis? Can anyone tell me what their selection criteria is for choosing a program to be "Nike elite" (aside from unfortunate uni template-itis)...

Nike's Team Sports division began in 1993, and as a tribute to the top programs, any Nike school that has reached the Final Four since then is a member of it's Elite series. Elite teams get the silver medallion on their jerseys and other tagging on their products.

Ohio State

OhioStateNew.jpg

Nike's Team Sports division began in 1993, and as a tribute to the top programs, any Nike school that has reached the Final Four since then is a member of it's Elite series. Elite teams get the silver medallion on their jerseys and other tagging on their products.

Thanks! Considering that OSU's final four in 1999 has been stricken from the record books thanks to NCAA violations, how do they still get the elite-status?

Ohio State

OhioStateNew.jpg

Thanks! Considering that OSU's final four in 1999 has been stricken from the record books thanks to NCAA violations, how do they still get the elite-status?

I don't know about that...but when the NCAA vacates teams records, does anyone actually care?

They played in the Final Four. The NCAA can't very well say that the game never happened. And if Nike can sell more elite merchandise to the school with the largest student population in the nation, don't you think they will take advantatge of that?

Ohio State

OhioStateNew.jpg

I don't know about that...but when the NCAA vacates teams records, does anyone actually care?

They played in the Final Four. The NCAA can't very well say that the game never happened. And if Nike can sell more elite merchandise to the school with the largest student population in the nation, don't you think they will take advantatge of that?

To be fair, OSU isn't on my list of top basketball programs. A good one? Yes. Consistently elite? Hell naw. Seems kinda b.s. to lump them in with Duke, AZ, Kentucky on the basis of one fluky final four.

If that's the case, where's George Mason's elite tag! :D I'd love to see that if they were sponsored by Nike.

And Mississippi State, they made the final four in 96, and I do think they're a Nike school. No elite for them?

To be fair, OSU isn't on my list of top basketball programs. A good one? Yes. Consistently elite? Hell naw. Seems kinda b.s. to lump them in with Duke, AZ, Kentucky on the basis of one fluky final four.

If that's the case, where's George Mason's elite tag! :D I'd love to see that if they were sponsored by Nike.

And Mississippi State, they made the final four in 96, and I do think they're a Nike school. No elite for them?

Miss. State is Adidas. You can see the 3 stripe logo on the bottom of the guy on the left...and the adidas shoes on the guy on the right.

21389987.jpg

Mason is Nike. I don't have pics of this year to see if they are Elite but here's a pic from last year (Swoosh on #1's shorts)

geomas.jpg

Archived