my logo

buckeyes

this is a logo for i guess my concepts and what not. kind of like my company logo i guess. ive been drawing this logo for awhile and i decided to make it in paint today. its not an original logo but ive never seen it used anywhere else so i guess i can use it. tell me what you think.

underachiever1.jpg

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

this is a logo for i guess my concepts and what not. kind of like my company logo i guess. ive been drawing this logo for awhile and i decided to make it in paint today. its not an original logo but ive never seen it used anywhere else so i guess i can use it. tell me what you think.

underachiever1.jpg

I think it's perfect for the Buckeyes ;)

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

underachiever1.jpg

Or my Miami Hurricanes lately :(

underachiever1.jpg

Or the Arizona Cardinals every year.

underachiever1.jpg

Or every single bad team or player out there who didn't meet expectations...

:D

underachiever1.jpg

Or every single bad team or player out there who didn't meet expectations...

You thread killer. :D

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Simple idea, but EA sports I think already came up with it. When I've played NCAA 07 and you make a user tackle it pops up with a symbol just like yours. Check in to it. As for the logo bring the words down a little towards the tip of the arrow or maybe have the word "under" going down vertical and "achiever" horizontal in the tip.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

underachiever1.jpg

Or every single bad team or player out there who didn't meet expectations...:D

Or a Cubs logo turned sideways...

Not bad. Make it symmetrical and put the words else where, and you've got a pretty darn good logo.

Archived