my logo

buckeyes

this is a logo for i guess my concepts and what not. kind of like my company logo i guess. ive been drawing this logo for awhile and i decided to make it in paint today. its not an original logo but ive never seen it used anywhere else so i guess i can use it. tell me what you think.

underachiever1.jpg

this is a logo for i guess my concepts and what not. kind of like my company logo i guess. ive been drawing this logo for awhile and i decided to make it in paint today. its not an original logo but ive never seen it used anywhere else so i guess i can use it. tell me what you think.

underachiever1.jpg

I think it's perfect for the Buckeyes ;)

underachiever1.jpg

Or my Miami Hurricanes lately :(

underachiever1.jpg

Or the Arizona Cardinals every year.

underachiever1.jpg

Or every single bad team or player out there who didn't meet expectations...

:D

underachiever1.jpg

Or every single bad team or player out there who didn't meet expectations...

You thread killer. :D

Simple idea, but EA sports I think already came up with it. When I've played NCAA 07 and you make a user tackle it pops up with a symbol just like yours. Check in to it. As for the logo bring the words down a little towards the tip of the arrow or maybe have the word "under" going down vertical and "achiever" horizontal in the tip.

underachiever1.jpg

Or every single bad team or player out there who didn't meet expectations...:D

Or a Cubs logo turned sideways...

Not bad. Make it symmetrical and put the words else where, and you've got a pretty darn good logo.

Archived