Now this is one poorly executed fake jersey

nwtrailtrekker

Aww, look what somebody did in Arts & Crafts! Good for them.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

ha, I love it! A while ago i went to a flea market and they had some NHL apparell. It was the very popular Toronto Maple Leaf, their were sweaters, hats, even jerseys. So i'm in school and some kid comes in whereing one of the sweaters. I see another kid say to him " nice Maple Leafs shirt!" I wanted to say something, but didn't have the heart to, i felt sorry for the kid.

untitled-6.jpg

Did the MAgic ever wear jerseys this crazy? I know they had similar jerseys during the Shaq days but this seems a little too out there.

83_1_sbl.JPG

damn folks got short memories nowadays...does the name T-Mac ring a bell?

anyways, the only obvious flub here's the number font, it's a nice try but no cigar. Only other thing that pops out to me is a possible wordmark screwup, though it may be an optical illusion.

just because I can, I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Magic should never have retired these, and the current unis are bland garbage.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

We should be customer advocates pointing out all the crap that's sold. I saw an Eagles from the late 70s that was a clear fake go for $250. This was one that wasn't even purported as 'authentic'!

Bring back the Whale!

The most comical thing is that these sellers who blatently market counterfeit goods like this are the ones who instantly send retaliatory feedback to anyone who complains, calling them liars and warning sellers to ban them. I hate it when nobody owns up to any responsibility...

VmWIn6B.png

Archived