ESPN: Nolan, Del Rio get OK to wear suits

Gothamite

Sports logos are one thing and that's why we're here.

But suits and what ever coaches ware are their personal style, not the logo of the team.

Look at Tom Landry, Paul Brown, Hank Stram. The were the identity of their teams. But identities change as we see today.

The suit does not make a logo, it's made by the identity of the team...and if it looks cool.

BTW. Romeo will not be wearing a suit this weekend and neither will Bill Cowher.

And that's they way it should be....

If you are a member of a sporting organization and participate in any meaningful way with the team on game day, your sartorical choices are open to commentary and opinion on this board. Deal with it.

Of course I find it quite odd for even indirect praise of Belichek coming from a guy with a Browns avatar. :rolleyes:

BTW...

Did you know the Rams came from Cleveland?

http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?t=184

Check it out Bro.

I'm not a stupid bandwagoner who never looks into my favorite team's history.

I have known that the Rams' nomadic lifestyle began in Cleveland, where they won their first title in 1945 before moving to Los Angeles (and Anaheim for a little while), and then moving to St. Louis.

Although, yes, how is this germane to the argument at all?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just imagine the President of the United States at a press conference wearing a USA hoodie with wind pants. What would you think of him then?

It might help him relate to more people if he did that. In fact, it would be a breath of fresh air if a President did dress more casual. There are a lot more people in this country that aren't 'suit-wearing' types (financially).

Suits and ties are very overrated for their 'effect' anyway.

No, because I, and surely others, expect that a president, or any politician, really, wears a suit and tie. Unless we're talking about a real maverick like a Kinky Friedman, anything less than appropriate dress would be seen right through as obvious pandering. John Kerry in work boots and flannel? Who's he crappin'?

It seems to have inspired them. They are currently beating the Seahawks. ^_^

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

whatever they still beat the rams twice and Hasselback will be back next week so they will go back to having the best offence in the NFC back on topic though, Nolan looks very sharp must be uncomftable especially in the heat.

The way Linehan's calling plays, the defense sucks, and the offensive line has holes, a Pop Warner team could beat the Rams right now.

Today, we are all otaku.

whatever they still beat the rams twice and Hasselback will be back next week so they will go back to having the best offence in the NFC back on topic though, Nolan looks very sharp must be uncomftable especially in the heat.

The weather was in the 60s in San Francisco today, so I doubt Nolan was that "uncomftable".

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived