Nets Break Out The Red Alternates

njmeadowlanders

Really packin' em in at the Meadowlands, huh.

Well that's the Nets for you...

...and for the record, I kind of find it funny that a Blackhawks fan (I'm assuming that based on your signature, not that it means you actually are a B-Hawks fan) would mock low attendance figures... :P

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

One look at these has me missing the greys even more.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Really packin' em in at the Meadowlands, huh.

Well that's the Nets for you...

...and for the record, I kind of find it funny that a Blackhawks fan (I'm assuming that based on your signature, not that it means you actually are a B-Hawks fan) would mock low attendance figures... :P

Yeah, but Wirtz has ruined the Hawks, whereas the Nets have Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, and make the playoffs. Is it that bad to go to the Meadowlands?

Yeah, but Wirtz has ruined the Hawks, whereas the Nets have Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, and make the playoffs. Is it that bad to go to the Meadowlands?

No mass transit is anywhere near the arena unless you want to take an NJ Transit bus from wherever, which nobody would like to do.

It's in the middle of a swamp off of a network of highways and state routes, very little residential areas in the vicinity, very few commercial areas outside of Routes 3 and 17, and its not like theres shopping or restaurants near the arena.

The arena sucks, they're second fiddle to the Knicks, etc etc etc...

That's why nobody shows. If they played at Madison Square Garden it wouldn't be a mausoleum...

Football fills Giants Stadium b/c each team only has 8 home dates. The Nets and Devils have 41...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Nice looking unis however they say 76ers more than they say Nets (that's what Philadelphia should be wearing).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived