Anaheim Ducks

krilow

I REALLY think the template for the black jersey looks great. On the white I'd try swapping the champaign and orange just for fun. With the logo... I'd either try making the D larger or just using their existing crest. Definatly lose the old Ducks logo though. I think these have some potential.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

There shouldnt be the stanley cup logo there because they stink and will never go to the finals.

Aren't they like 20-2 or something like that? Wow! They really do suck! I mean, just look at their defense. Scott Niedermayer and Chris Pronger? Are you kidding???? They blow!

Anyway, nice job on your first concept. I agree that the 'D' logo looks a little too small, and you could make the shoulder patches a little smaller. All in all, good execution!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

There shouldnt be the stanley cup logo there because they stink and will never go to the finals.

WOW, 4 post in and all you can say is that! Cmon.. You must be kidding.

You apparently don't know what this thread is for, well let me tell ya. As it says above Concepts is the catagory and C & C is what is expected, not non factual babbling, that's for the Lounge.

Come with some game next time Laloser, appropriate name I might add. On second thought don't come at all if all you have is that crap.

Out

WOW, 4 post in and all you can say is that! Cmon.. You must be kidding.

You apparently don't know what this thread is for, well let me tell ya. As it says above Concepts is the catagory and C & C is what is expected, not non factual babbling, that's for the Lounge.

Come with some game next time Laloser, appropriate name I might add. On second thought don't come at all if all you have is that crap.

Out

150px-Jim_rome_pic.jpg

Rack him!

Make the "D" logo a bit bigger, lose the Disney logo, and make the number font a bit more traditional, and you've got yourself a winner here. I like what I see.

And, for what it's worth, I don't care if the SCF patch is on them. It's a great possibility - my Sabres against the Ducks for all the marbles.

First of all it's a concept so he can keep the Stanley Cup logo on there if he wants. Secondly, the will never go to the finals... was it 2003 when they went to game 7 of the finals with the eventual champs New Jersey?

Okay on to the concept. All I can say is... NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! Good job. Nice stripes and good choice of colors. You have potential to turn out some really classy looking uniforms.

• 3 months later...

http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...ms/Oilers-2.gif

I can't believe this thread avoided me for so long...tsk tsk tsk

Though your jersey has the same striping, I believe it's just a coincidence since many hockey teams use that kind of design. Though the size of the stripes are almost exactly alike.

Hi, how are you?

http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...ms/Oilers-2.gif

I can't believe this thread avoided me for so long...tsk tsk tsk

Though your jersey has the same striping, I believe it's just a coincidence since many hockey teams use that kind of design. Though the size of the stripes are almost exactly alike.

Yeah, so is the fact he used the same number font, aswell as the same number as Roger.

ah, ok now i get the stop it from Roger.

My bad, nevermind. Kril you gotta freakin say what influenced you or what you used, or your time here is going to be very short.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived