Calgary Flames Concept

speedy

More NHL:

Ottawa Senators

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Washington Capitals

Well, since there's absolutely no need for black on the Flames package, I removed it. I tried to mix in some generations by keeping the striping pattern on the bottom/sleeves.. as well i brought back the shoulder yoke, although different from years past, I felt this type of yoke worked into the design better.

flames-1.png

C&C please..

EDIT: Added the Red Alt. to keep the fine people of Calgary pleased.

These look classic. I like how you have added the shading of the template, and I was wondering if I could somehow get a copy, please and thank you. I love the colors and how you merged the old with the new. The only suggestion I would think of, however, is continuing the stripe pattern by adding the yellow trim around the contrasting collar color, because you currently have it on only two sides.

Even if you don't understand my suggestion, this concept is still awesome. A

This is great. Love the red and yellow.

On the Red Jersey with the white, I would rahter see a bit less white on the bottoms. Maybe the white should be a stripe with red below?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

More NHL:

Ottawa Senators

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Washington Capitals

Well, since there's absolutely no need for black on the Flames package, I removed it. I tried to mix in some generations by keeping the striping pattern on the bottom/sleeves.. as well i brought back the shoulder yoke, although different from years past, I felt this type of yoke worked into the design better.

flames-1.png

C&C please..

AWESOME. Send these to the Flames.

This is great. Love the red and yellow.

On the Red Jersey with the white, I would rahter see a bit less white on the bottoms. Maybe the white should be a stripe with red below?

Actually, I'd like the mostly-red jersey with white shoulders.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Perhaps I am in the minority here, but I really think the Flames look better some back in their colour scheme. It really helps the rest of the colours pop. And I've always hated the way the white 'C' looks on the red jersey. But that's neither here nor there with this concept. I could take or leave the horse logo, but I like that you've kept some elements from several different eras of the Flames' history. Good jorb.

As nice as these are, you won't see the black gone from their uniforms any time soon. The people here in Calgary are NUTS over the red jersey and black C. You see the home Flames jersey EVERYWHERE around town and all year long. I'd like to see this concept with the black included, as I think it still could look good.

Any chance of a yellow alternate?

Tried it, no chance of it working.. too gaudy.

I'd like to see this concept with the black included, as I think it still could look good.

Now this I tried and didn't mind it TOO much (see above).

Archived